Givens on Bradford "His leadership has stepped up a lot."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[vim]67146346[/vim]
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/67146346" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/67146346</a>

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Re: Givens on Bradford "His leadership has stepped up a lot.

The "other side" of letting SJ walk?

Sam is now the "elder" of the skill position players and no longer needs to defer to SJ.

"It's an ill wind that blows NO good"

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

I think 4 solid pounds on Givens is pretty good for a summer. I'm sure he'll lose that again this season though.

A55VA6

Legend

Glad to see him working on his body and keeping his mind right. Givens is our #1 right now, without a doubt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

iBruce said:
I think 4 solid pounds on Givens is pretty good for a summer. I'm sure he'll lose that again this season though.

Probably not if it's muscle. I think that is what he means by solid pounds. Those are pounds he intends to keep throughout the season.

Good to hear him speak of Sam as essentially a focused leader who just makes you want to work harder when you see the kind of work he is putting in.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

What troubles me the most here is he talked about himself, Pettis, Austin and Bailey getting together to go over things. Why in the hell isn't Quick involved? Is Quick a guy who doesn't go the extra mile? Is he not interested in seeing the field? Because with those four guys mentioned, it won't be an easy task.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

El Juggernauto said:
What troubles me the most here is he talked about himself, Pettis, Austin and Bailey getting together to go over things. Why in the hell isn't Quick involved? Is Quick a guy who doesn't go the extra mile? Is he not interested in seeing the field? Because with those four guys mentioned, it won't be an easy task.

Yeah - I was going to say something about that too. I'm wondering if there is a distinct group or if BQ isn't teaching so much because he hadn't really learned enough last season? Dunno. I hope it means nothing though. I know he had to sit out some practices with "tightness".