Givens: "I feel terrible about the mistake I made."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Hopefully Jenkins feels the same way. Haven't heard much from him yet. Probably a good thing.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Jenkins said he felt sick the entire game not being out there to help out, felt he let the team down.

I think they're both going to have a good game, they'll be looking to prove a point. Pick 6 from Jenkins maybe?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Sounds like the kid has really grown up. He is extremely professional and contrite in that media clip. Very impressed.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man, wonder what kind of a mistake that makes them feel trrble and caused him to get benched.

:ahahah: :ahahah: :ahahah:

Clubbin and got home past curfew?

Or maybe they got caught up in Fisherman's Wharf and watched the seals too long?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Fish said in an interview that it had nothing to do with travel. The mind wonders.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Givens seemed to have all the right answers and he seemed very sincere! He also sounded like a very articulate young man!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expect him to atone for his sins this Sunday.

To the tune of 5 receptions for 119 yards and 2 scores.

ATONE I SAY!

paceram

Pro Bowler
I would like to see him (Givens) have at least one reception over 50 yards to keep his streak alive? I know he broke the Rookie record but can someone tell me what the NFL record is and by who? Thanks!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
paceram said:
I would like to see him (Givens) have at least one reception over 50 yards to keep his streak alive? I know he broke the Rookie record but can someone tell me what the NFL record is and by who? Thanks!
Pretty sure that's an NFL record too. Pat Studstill is the other name that comes up as it relates to that record, and he did it after having been in the NFL for 5 years.

paceram

Pro Bowler
X - Thanks for the information! Hopefully, Givens will extend his streak/record this Sunday against the Jets!