Given the choice, which of these "inside access" opportunities would you want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which inside access opportunity would you choose?

• All-access pass to training camp (field, meeting rooms, etc.).

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Sideline/locker room pass to home playoff game.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Access to draft War Room.

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Access to Scouting Combine.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need to ammend my previous answer...I need a Lazy Boy recliner with a cooler full of Yuengling Black and Tan on a platform that raises up to 15 feet in the air. ... I'll still let Sean call the plays.
So you want to be Booger McFarland on MNF? You truly set limited goals for yourself

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
War Room so I can pound the table for an Offensive Lineman...Hey Kevin Carberry, what say you?
Pound-the-Table.jpg
You changed my mind @den-the-coach . I picked playoff game but now I want the WAR ROOM

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As a draftnik, the War Room is what I'd love to see. I want to see what Snead and the scouts see, how they categorize prospects. Fate almighty, would I love to see 2022's War Room; this could be one of the strongest classes ever, and I'd love to see which prospects they love and how they decide between them.