Give the Front Office their dues

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The late season acquisitions of Fowler and Anderson looks like it may have put this team over the top. They were having trouble getting pressure from the outside and what do they do they pick up Fowler who has played very well, he is a huge upgrade at the OLBer position. Then Gurley is banged up and they go out and pick up CJ who is playing lights out. I mean really what can you say about what he has come in and done for this offense. I bet Malcom is sitting on his couch saying OH Shit.

Q729

Legend
I heard the Raiders wanted to reclaim Anderson but the Rams beat 'em just in time. Crazy.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
The late season acquisitions of Fowler and Anderson looks like it may have put this team over the top. They were having trouble getting pressure from the outside and what do they do they pick up Fowler who has played very well, he is a huge upgrade at the OLBer position. Then Gurley is banged up and they go out and pick up CJ who is playing lights out. I mean really what can you say about what he has come in and done for this offense. I bet Malcom is sitting on his couch saying OH crap.
Nah Malcom has done enough to stay on as our #2 back behind the now 2 headed monstrosity that is Gurlanderson. I really hope we keep all 3 backs, with Malcom spelling the monster at opportune times.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'll say this ...the finding & signing of CJ is what the doctor ordered for the Rams offensive ills since Brown was injured.

Rams were trending downward after the WR Cooper Kupp injury & Josh Reynolds did come on to take away some of the weaknesses caused by Kupp loss but when RB Malcolm Brown went down to injury things went south fast for this offense. Then things got really bad our franchise RB knee blew up, Gurley is showing the wear & tear of 4 seasons of HEAVY DUTY NFL utilization 1,054 touches with the ball in his hands for 4,547 yds & 187 touches through the air for nearly 1,900 yds. In college, Gurley amazed 4,332 yds...that's a ton of hits on his body & that knee.

Our OC Kromer has an OL that was made to block for the type of Runner CJ is. Its a match made in heaven. CJ knows this too. This aging well seasoned OL has two very old LT/OC returning next season to start for him. I am sure Kromer knows both of them have very little tread remaining but they can still be effective & make 1 more try in 2019 if they this team mandates more run blocking & less pass blocking.

CJ was the most productive RB last night IMO. I also believe he has carried this team on his back since he flew in here off the streets. Three back to back over 100 yds big games & scoring 4 TD's is something that Brown would never have done. Both Brown & CJ our about the same age & both will enter free agency here in less than 2 months. CJ may have saved this 2018 season for this Organization. How would you reward a player who did this?

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah the FO has done a remarkable job getting the right players and plugging them in.

And just imagine along with the pounding of Gurley and CJ that we have a healthy Kupp on the roster. Can you say totally unstoppable offense? Okay, there I go speculating with what ifs again... (smacks hand from keyboard). :LOL:

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You got me I just got caught up in the moment, I'll try to clean it up next time.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
CJ Anderson as a RAM
Att Yds Avg TD
  • Dallas 23 123 5.3 2
  • S.F 23 132 5.7 1
  • AZ 20 167 8.4 1
  • Season 67 403 6.01 2