Give me the skinny

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I'm looking for a little bit of help. I live in Columbia and every year when the Rams host their two AFC teams it coincides with the same time as a Chiefs game and doesn't air at my house (Fox carries every Rams game, even over a Chiefs game). Then because if the Cardinals game starting at 3:30 the local radio affiliates did not carry the game on the radio. It was the perfect storm and I didn't get to see or hear any of the game! I was following it on Scorecenter but I am looking for more than just stats, something from my Rams brothers to let me know what went well and what didn't. Based on the numbers it seems like Stacy was solid in the run game and Schotty was fairly committed to it. It also seemed like Bradford was solid not great judging by his completion percentage. It seemed like another slow start until the D picked us up. It also seemed like based on the numbers that Pettis and Quick were the big playmakers in the passing game. Thanks in advance!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams got a 3 and out on defense their opening series, the O then got a 3 and out and ensuing Jax series Justin Blackmon had a 67 yard catch and run TD.

Matt Giowhatever got a pick 6 to tie it up.

Finally in the 2nd qtr Rams got some offense going and Sam found Lance for a TD and Austin Pettis on another.

After some FGs, Blaine Gabbert got a "thigh injury" and Chad Henne then drives down to get 20-27, then Sam and Co. answered right back w/ a beautiful TD pass to Austin Pettis, 34-20 and that's that.

There was one point when the Rams went 3 and out, the Jags block a punt, and after what seemed like 10 plays, a penalty on the Jags wiped away 3 points, James Laurinaitis picked it off in the EZ.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You didn't miss much. It was a very sloppy game from two very dysfunctional teams. I hate posing this because we did get a WIN, but we are very, very, very, far from being a playoff team. As disheartening as it is to say it's true.

The Rams won a close game against a team they should've blown out of the water. It reminded me more of a scrimmage game than a game being played in the NFL.

I could go into more detail, and I was going to, but I'm already being enough of a negative asshole. I will say that even getting to .500 football this year seems like a pretty far reach.