Give it up to the D

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Agreed the D was pretty damn good tonight. Didn't like the early penalties though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's the defense we're capable of throwing at people.
Absolutely man-handled that team tonight.
Pretty proud of their effort.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was our top 10 Defense.

They were AWESOME.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Kudos to the D. They beasted it up BIG time.
Amazing what you can do when you add press coverage to an already formidable pass rush.

TexasRam

Legend
Why it took half a season to press coverage is beyond me.

The 8 man front with press needs to be our defense going forward.

But lets keep in mind the seahawks were playing with two backup Tackles right into our strength at DE's. And their O coordinator did no chipping or helping. And i thought Schott was bad.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Yes well done to the D ... I am so shattered though my enthusiasm for your exploits will be extremely muted

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why it took half a season to press coverage is beyond me.

The 8 man front with press needs to be our defense going forward.

But lets keep in mind the seahawks were playing with two backup Tackles right into our strength at DE's. And their O coordinator did no chipping or helping. And i thought Schott was bad.
No shit, right? How do you, as an OC, not give your tackles help when they're getting murdered repeatedly?
Not that I care...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Great game except for 1 play
That 1 play is what RW does best, he throws it up for grabs and prays for the best. I dont know why more teams dont do what the Rams did tonight, if everyone would stop the run and force RW to win with his arm, seattle would not have a winning record.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seattle: 135 net yards (total), 18% 3rd down conversion percentage, 44 net yards rushing (16 by Wilson on a boot), sacked 7 times.

That's pretty badass. That marks the third worst offensive production from them in their history.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Seattle: 135 net yards (total), 18% 3rd down conversion percentage, 44 net yards rushing (16 by Wilson on a boot), sacked 7 times.

That's pretty badass. That marks the third worst offensive production from them in their history.

And guess which D gave them the worst offensive production in their history. :heh:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine if JJ didnt miss play that ball. 80 yards and 7 points less

LLittle12

UDFA
I was jacked to see them playing with such intensity. I have to be honest though, I was worried, that sort of defense can get torched. It "worked" in a sense, but it would have been pretty embarrassing if a couple of those slants don't get dropped and the Hags get a couple more long TDs.

They were dominate as ever in that game though. Too bad it was wasted. I would highly recommend NOT doing it in Seattle. They will spend time looking for it though which is a good thing. Fisher is an awesome game by game coach, he nearly pulled it off and the players were incredible. They gave it up on Monday. Dammit... why did we go empty on that last play again? DOH!