Gil Brandt: Highest DB Burn Rate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The money the Rams burned on the Foles, Sensabaugh deals and the premature deal to Tavon cost the Rams Jenkins. Your defense is only as good as your weakest link-and the Rams weakest link on D is their secondary. They can't hold coverage long enough for the DLine to get sacks and hurries like last year. An extra second or 2 of making the QB hold the ball is huge. Joyner is atrocious in coverage and that was a horrible gamble by the FO and Coaches to think that the smurf Joyner can be a solid corner. The guy is lost 90% of the time when the ball is in the air and way too short. Gaines had a terrible foot injury and may never regain that extra step he lost. I knew the minute Jenkins signed in New York that he would become an All-Pro or near All-Pro corner. He was really close to it last year. If the Rams had him this year I truly believe we win the games against the Lions, Giants, and Dolphins and possibly Carolina. Could of been 7-4 or 8-3 instead of 4-7. Coulda woulda shoulda.

Just real bad moves !!! Is it Fisher or Snead ??

JerseyRam1

Rookie
I posted after week 1 that JJ's loss would hurt this team badly. Not only is he a strong cover corner, but he was one of this teams play makers and play makers are really hard to find. One big play in several games this year may have changed the outcome.