Gibby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
I love Gibson's heart.

Dude made some great catches as a Ram.

He looked like a great teammate. Always there to congratulate another Ram after a TD.

He will have an NFL career and kudos to him. It's well deserved because I think he works hard at it.

Me; he's not a top 4 WR on any team. If he is; it's a weak unit. Just saying. The problem he had in STL is he was asked to be a top 4 guy. He did his best.
Well, he is a #3 in Miami and has more production than Mike Wallace. Not that Miami has a strong unit, but he's settling in pretty good as the slot guy. Which is pretty commendable since he hasn't been a slot receiver up to this point.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
I love Gibson's heart.

Dude made some great catches as a Ram.

He looked like a great teammate. Always there to congratulate another Ram after a TD.

He will have an NFL career and kudos to him. It's well deserved because I think he works hard at it.

Me; he's not a top 4 WR on any team. If he is; it's a weak unit. Just saying. The problem he had in STL is he was asked to be a top 4 guy. He did his best.
Well, he is a #3 in Miami and has more production than Mike Wallace. Not that Miami has a strong unit, but he's settling in pretty good as the slot guy. Which is pretty commendable since he hasn't been a slot receiver up to this point.

I am surprised he's being used in the slot. Doesn't strike me as a great fit... but they obviously want to get him on the field.

I hope he does great. I have friends who are huge Miami fans... being an AFC team... I don't mind seeing them do well.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Putting Gibby and Mike Wallace outside and Brian Hartline in the slot would be the way to go, but I'm not coaching.

My opinion on Brandon Gibson was a guy that never really made dramatic improvement his time here. He kinda stalled until last year toward the end of the season, which everyone got better.

Good guy good player, but someone any team can both play with and move on.

moklerman

Warner-phile
AR, there should be a sticky'd thread dedicated to just how perfect your sig is.

Hope, joy, anger, confusion, realization, acceptance. In 3 seconds flat.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
moklerman said:
AR, there should be a sticky'd thread dedicated to just how perfect your sig is.

Hope, joy, anger, confusion, realization, acceptance. In 3 seconds flat.

:lmao: