Giants signing WR Kenny Golladay to four-year, $72 million deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The New York Giants are signing wide receiver Kenny Golladay to a four-year, $72 million deal with $40 million fully guaranteed, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, per informed sources. The deal is worth up to $76 million with incentives, Rapoport added.

Was hoping that the fact Matt Stafford was now our QB would have some pull with Golladay. But that being said ain't no way we were going to pay that kind of jack for a WR.
Good luck to him in NY, he's gonna need it......

~ArkyRamsFan~

dang

Legend
Well loddy frickin da!!! The big dog has his day. How much is guaranteed?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We have two really good WRs, both earning big bucks.

We just need a deep threat that than take the top off the defense.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
ooof, that's a lot of dough to get a F/A WR1 on a team with a mediocre QB.

dang

Legend
From what I can tell he is getting about 40 million guaranteed.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Well that’s real $$$. Players gotta go for the $$$ on that second contract. I’m guessing he ain’t too excited about playing for the Giants but he’s got 40 million reasons to make the best of it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was excited about Golloday, but mostly because it would likely have meant a trade of Woods or Kupp.

Not that I want either traded, but it was a change that would have been fun to speculate. Once they renegotiated, Golloday didn’t seem likely.

Giants though? Best offer on table obviously.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Giants though? Best offer on table obviously.
Not sure why everyone is so down on them? They have the makings of a pretty good offense with Barkley coming back, already have stud TE in Engram and added Kyle Rudolph to the mix. Slayton and Shepperd are 2 pretty decent #2/3 WR and we know Golladay can take the lid off. Division was garbage, and Giants were probably the best team, though Washington got the playoff nod.
Their D is pretty good.
If Jones can revert to his 1st year form they could be pretty good

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not sure why everyone is so down on them? They have the makings of a pretty good offense with Barkley coming back, already have stud TE in Engram and added Kyle Rudolph to the mix. Slayton and Shepperd are 2 pretty decent #2/3 WR and we know Golladay can take the lid off. Division was garbage, and Giants were probably the best team, though Washington got the playoff nod.
Their D is pretty good.
If Jones can revert to his 1st year form they could be pretty good

Joe Judge does seem to have the team pointed in the right direction, and they finished 5-3 down the stretch. (y)

Daniel Jones, and for me Jason Garrett, makes things feel less sexy there. Thats probably why I’d pause picking the G-men.