Giants@Rams: Win $20 million ROD dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Rams will be angry, having lost their last game to AZ, a "should won" game that will have them looking to regain their swagger this week. They'll be playing at home with 10 days of rest, thank you NFL scheduler makers.

Giants will be over-confident, having won 2 in a row, against 2-12 Titans and 3-11 Redskins. In reality, they do nothing well.

Time for a Giants smack-down.

Rams 42, Giants 0.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
27-0 Rams, T.J. McNasty takes out OBJ early in the first quarter and the Giants fold up up like a tent...

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pick the winning team, get closest to the final score, and win 20 million ROD dollars. This thread will be locked at 11 am Sunday morning and unlocked after the game. Good luck!

1zbh05i.jpg

Did you get the $10 mil I transferred to you for this week?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you get the $10 mil I transferred to you for this week?

Don't know for sure as I don't check my ROD dollars amount too often. But if you sent it then considered done and thanks. (y)

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know for sure as I don't check my ROD dollars amount too often. But if you sent it then considered done and thanks. (y)

Pretty sure it said it went thru. Next week I want to a $100 mil one, but I want to set some rules. Can I do that? Only rule I want to do is that no matter who wins the game the winner of the $100 mil had to have picked the RAMS to win.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 27
Giants 24

Big day for Tavon Austin

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty sure it said it went thru. Next week I want to a $100 mil one, but I want to set some rules. Can I do that? Only rule I want to do is that no matter who wins the game the winner of the $100 mil had to have picked the RAMS to win.

Why don't you start the thread and run the whole thing yourself? Just make sure it's locked before the game and reopened after.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok just wanted to make sure I can. Thanks. How do you determine the winner? Total points or closest to the final score? Or ?