Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm willing to risk being worse than a mediocre team for the reward of possibly contending.

580d69a381b8c981599886.gif

What a load of shit. Fisher has got to go, the team has no discipline if I see another holding call from grob I'm going to puke in my mouth. Can't believe I went to watch another fucking shit storm that could/should have been a win. I was so close to the action near the end zone it looked to me that Quick had no idea he was supposed to be in the corner of the end zone. I'm tired of making excuses about the offensive line for gurley as well sometimes you've just got to go and make some plays. Please God don't let Aaron Donald get wasted on this team like s Jackson was my heart can't take it:giveup:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Honestly I am starting to feel like excuses are becoming more prevalent. What are the differences of this years O line to last years...What are the major differences. Im not trying to be a Debbie Downer but wtf is up with Gurley???..
Yeah, Gurley gets a lot of passes on here, but I think he needs to own a lot of this too. What was with that pass to him yesterday on a crossing pattern that he took out of bounds for a whopping one yard gain when there was no one within 8-10 yds of him. Why did he now put on the brakes and turn that upfield??? Anyone else see that? Also doesn't look to me like he has the speed to get the corner (on the few runs that go outside). He was arm tackled pretty easily trying to gun around left end yesterday....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://theringer.com/nfl-week-7-andrew-luck-geno-smith-winners-losers-b765614af718#.yopk4arr2

Loser: England
Sherman: The game between the Giants and Rams in Twickenham Stadium wasn’t a bad game. It was evenly contested! Both teams had identical records and played each other pretty evenly. Compelling! There was even a meaningful last-minute drive, as the Rams drove all the way to the red zone in hopes of tying the game. Exciting, technically!

But it was only interesting if you are aroused by mediocrity. By saying “identical records,” I mean “both teams were 3–3.”

0*h2V6f8_nBhi7eFJH.

The Giants’ offense was dismal. Eli Manning couldn’t do anything exciting even with Odell Beckham on his team, and they ran for only 36 yards.

Luckily, Case Keenum was there in New York’s time of need. He threw four picks, including one on each of the Rams’ final three drives. One was returned for a TD, one set the Giants up in great field position to score their other TD, and his last was the decisive play of the game. He threw the ball up to a receiver who wasn’t there:

0*8OVLa4eAZoBH3XZ7.

A fun thing to remember while watching Keenum toss pick after pick is that the Rams drafted Jared Goff and aren’t playing him. Perhaps Goff is too good and Jeff Fisher knows that the hex a voodoo shaman placed on him means he will die if the Rams don’t finish with a 7–9 record.

Somebody at the NFL clearly believes its product is so brilliant that even the most farty, punty games can fool foreign nations into falling in love. The score was close and there were important plays, so people will think it’s thrilling, right? But I think that’s an insult to the foreign fans who do love football.

Chelsea–Manchester United was on at the same time. If any Englishmen did choose to watch Giants-Rams instead of that, I doubt they’ll come back for more.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My vent:

If this counted as a home game for us and therefore removed one of our true home games, why the freak do the Giants get one of the endzones painted with their team name on it?
And why were the Rams wearing their Blues when they are wearing their Whites at home this year?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum had more bad plays then Tavon today.. but the pick six was on Tavon. He dropped the ball. Tavon is super fast but he can't catch the ball worth a crap. He is also is so small that it's hard to throw him the ball down the field.. hence why he averages less than 10 yards per catch for his career.
And the 1st TD is on Tavon more than Keenum
TA makes a great adjustment on that ball which was thrown late and behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.