Ghosts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
First, my heart goes out to all of the fans in and around St. Louis. I can only imagine the anger and heartache that comes from a move like this. I know that, ultimately, the NFL is a business, and a cut-throat one at that, but still....

Secondly, to all of the fans in the Los Angeles area, congratulations. It must be thrilling to realize that the Rams are coming back. And in three years, they will be inaugurating what promises to be a magnificent new stadium.

But, in the meantime, the Los Angeles Rams will be playing in The Coliseum, and I tell you that there are ghosts there. There's Waterfield and Van Brocklin lofting long passes to Fears and Hirsch. There's Jones and Olsen terrorizing opposing quarterbacks. You may get a glimpse of Bass, Ellison, or McCutcheon busting through the line. Gabriel and Snow are still playing games with defenses. You may even see an echo of a young Jack Youngblood throwing a right tackle out of the way. And I bet that Joe Stydahar and George Allen still pace the sidelines.

Sometimes, it's good to just close your eyes and remind yourself why the RAMS, not all of the other stuff that goes on, have always been YOUR team, business be damned.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Speaking of Jack Youngblood saw a really great interview with him today on NFL channel. He mentioned he wanted to run out that tunnel one more time and I think Rich Eisen's gonna coordinate with the Rams to set it up. Wouldn't surprise me if they added some of the other greats that are still kickin when they play their first game in the old colosseum.

Also discussed those that passed like Merlin and Deacon. Was a great listen.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have never seen a game live, before the move to St Louis never had the money to make a trip to LA. Planned on making a trip to St Louis one day, sad to say I can't know. But I think I might try to make the home opener in 2016 and wear my Blue & White Youngblood jersey to the game and make that my first ever RAMS game live.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have never seen a game live, before the move to St Louis never had the money to make a trip to LA. Planned on making a trip to St Louis one day, sad to say I can't know. But I think I might try to make the home opener in 2016 and wear my Blue & White Youngblood jersey to the game and make that my first ever RAMS game live.

Yeah, I only saw a Rams game once live and it was preseason in the 80's. We were making a Disneyland trip and planned a trip to Dodger stadium. Then I see the Rams are playing and tickets are available cheap. Stadium was only half full for a preseason game. Got good seats. Not sure which game I'll be attending but I'm planning on one at some point. I'd love to see the coliseum at least once before the new stadium is built.