Getting to 4-4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Couple things bode well this week.
-Rams are a good road team in the sense that they seem to play with more intensity then at home IMO.
-McVay usually follows up a shitty gameplan with a solid gameplan.

I’m really down on the unimaginative and same ol same ol formations and same ol personnel usage from McVay at this point.

Right now I believe his absolute biggest strengths as a HC is culture, organization, dealing with media, players, asst coaches and player motivation.

Quite frankly I’ve really soured on his game plans, X’s and O’s and seemingly stubborn philosophy in terms of offensive attack.

Having said that, I hope he sticks around for a long time because he wins games.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
-Rams are a good road team in the sense that they seem to play with more intensity then at home IMO.

I’m really down on the unimaginative and same ol same ol formations and same ol personnel usage from McVay at this point.

Right now I believe his absolute biggest strengths as a HC is culture, organization, dealing with media, players, asst coaches and player motivation.

Quite frankly I’ve really soured on his game plans, X’s and O’s and seemingly stubborn philosophy in terms of offensive attack.

Having said that, I hope he sticks around for a long time because he wins games.
Well... that and they are used to an unfriendly crowd. :woozy2:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

This is simply IMO, but McVay might be playing a little closer to the vest this season because he's trying to keep Stafford upright and to keep the down and distance manageable.

I've seen more 1st and 2nd down runs than most seasons under McVay. I wish McVay would try more play actions on first down and let Stafford open things up.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Not me, I think McVay get too pass happy at times and I want to see a balanced attack. Run the damn play and keep the defense honest.