Getting Pumped Up for Sunday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
The last 6 weeks or so have been tough to watch and have taken me deep into the depths of Fisherball, a place I never have to endure again. Knowing that the "New Era" will finally begin on Sunday, I am getting way more excited for this weeks game than any this season. We all knew that Case was a stop-gap and we hoped he could get us to 6-3 before the change (although if the Rams were 6-3, you wonder if Fish would make the change) until the Rams could turn over the keys to Goff. We'll we are finally here!

We all know the transition will be rocky, with highs and lows over the next 7 games, but the future is finally here and I cant wait to watch it!

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Can't wait! The lows really sucked with Keenum because well he's 28, not our future, and we aren't trying to develop him for the future. I'll take some lows with goff over the same lows with Keenum anyday!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Me too! Im actually having a Goff viewing party at my house Sunday afternoon. Should be fun!

Let the beer and bratwursts flow!!! :mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I expect Goff will play better than any Rookie QB this Year! And I will except nothing Less!!:neener::oops: "Forgot the Blue Font!"
If Goff can win 6 of the next 7 I'll be a Happy Camper!:mrburnsevil::homercrawl:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I expect Goff will play better than any Rookie QB this Year! And I will except nothing Less!!:neener::oops: "Forgot the Blue Font!"
If Goff can win 6 of the next 7 I'll be a Happy Camper!:mrburnsevil::homercrawl:

high expectations...

JerseyRam1

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do live 3k miles away, so I cant make them all:) I was at his best game so far, however which was the first preseason game. If I knew he was going this week a couple of weeks ago, I may have changed some plans around. The cost could support a Kennum game. I didnt even drive the 90 miles last week. Proved to be a wise decision.

I'll be at the game!!! You all should be there too to support Goff!