Getting excited for our passing game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I mean, our passing game last year was a joke. Hitches all day at the line of scrimmage. Maybe an occasional go route or a comeback, often off play-action. How nice to see two posts being run on the Cooper drop from Goff. Or backs not even releasing but actually running routes out of the backfield.

Even if Spruce snags a starting spot in 11 personnel and with the emergence of Higbee, we desperately need a #1 receiver. That being said, I can't see any way our passing offense isn't better this year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i want to see spruce with the 1s in preseason. he was outstanding. the way he catches the ball, the moves he makes instinctively after the catch. he looked like a seasoned vet out there. let him play with the big boys and see how he goes.

and if he performs then he's gotta be on the field once the season starts, especially if cooper keeps dropping the ball. it's nice to have a plan going in but if it's not flexible it's not a good plan. cooper might come out the next few games and ball but if he doesn't i hope they go to spruce. he is exactly what goff needs in the slot.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
patience grasshopper.....lets see pre-season game 3 first...but signs are encouraging....

RamWoodie

Legend
What I like was targeting the big WRs (Britt & Quick) in the medium range and letting them use their strength after the catch.

It seems the Rams now have an OC that knows what he's doing and how to use his WRs.!

This is going to be a competitive camp and preseason to see what WRs remain with the team.