GETTIN REAL SLIPPERY IN HERE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
A loooooot of tears on the ground from bears fans. Hope the dome has a decent drainage system.

WHAT A FUCKIN GAME

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clemens makin plays. Quinn a fuckin beast. Bam fuckin bam CunningHAM. I love this team.

What's the word on Tru?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Not to long ago everyone thought I was nuts for saying bam bam Cunningham had skills just needed time

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not to long ago everyone thought I was nuts for saying bam bam Cunningham had skills just needed time
I didn't. He was my boy since camp.

And to Lesson - Sure wish I could have been there. I'm sure there were more bear tears than this guy wept.
Stu & Bear 11.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Somebody photo shop that shit for 503!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nice, now if only that were a Rams hat
Yeah I know but I got that pic posted on both the Sako (Baretta American) and Swarovski sights. BTW... that was a 350lb black bear taken at 374 yards. Double lung and heart shot - it went about 10 feet before it died. Very proud of that shot and the meat was oh so sweet. Y'know... kinda like the bear meat we served up today.