Get Well Card - Alec Ogletree

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KARL BAKER

UDFA
Name
KARL BAKER
Had had a quick question....
You always hear players say "...fans sent tons of mail and cards, wishing us well..."
Is there an address (physical - not electronic), that fans can use to send players written correspondence ??

Thanks in advance.
get_well_soon__by_bondaged_princess-d5gqrce.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yes please. @Stranger can you make it happen? :D
Do you want me to get an email or physical address, or do you guys want to put together a letter that I can send to Kevin who can then forward it to AO? Please let me know what you prefer.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Do you want me to get an email or physical address, or do you guys want to put together a letter that I can send to Kevin who can then forward it to AO? Please let me know what you prefer.
I mean either will do for me. But if it's possible maybe a Q+A here on ROD? We've never had him before. I'm greedy lol a physical card would mean more in my opinion. But I don't want it to be up to me. I'm sure everyone would love to contribute.

KARL BAKER

UDFA
Name
KARL BAKER
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was asking - about a physical address.
I wanted to send AO - a "Get Well" card - and let him know, I appreciate his play this year.
I thought someone here - would have an address.
You always hear about players, saying: "Thanks to the fans who sent the get well cards..."
Thank In Advance !!
KB

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I mean either will do for me. But if it's possible maybe a Q+A here on ROD? We've never had him before. I'm greedy lol a physical card would mean more in my opinion. But I don't want it to be up to me. I'm sure everyone would love to contribute.

I was asking - about a physical address.
I wanted to send AO - a "Get Well" card - and let him know, I appreciate his play this year.
I thought someone here - would have an address.
You always hear about players, saying: "Thanks to the fans who sent the get well cards..."
Thank In Advance !!
KB
Okay, I'll ask for a physical address AND ask if Alec will join ROD for a Q&A... assuming that's okay with the mods. Please let me know.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I'm still not over his injury! I get mad when I remember that he's hurt, lol.
He was on his way to becoming an elite 4-3 linebacker:cry:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay, I'll ask for a physical address AND ask if Alec will join ROD for a Q&A... assuming that's okay with the mods. Please let me know.

I wouldn't mix the two requests.

An address to send a get well card would be cool.

I worry a request for Q&A right now (in season and with his injury) might be asking too much. However...

What I might suggest; we put up a section on the forum for everyone to write get well wishes and tell Kevin it's there for Alec to read. :sneaky:

What do you think of that idea?

We might get a single response from him and/or the Rams, which would be really sweet!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I wouldn't mix the two requests.

An address to send a get well card would be cool.

I worry a request for Q&A right now (in season and with his injury) might be asking too much. However...

What I might suggest; we put up a section on the forum for everyone to write get well wishes and tell Kevin it's there for Alec to read. :sneaky:

What do you think of that idea?

We might get a single response from him and/or the Rams, which would be really sweet!
Sounds great! If you want me to send a note to Kevin and let him know about the forum section, just let me know when.