Get used to the draft being in May

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Sure, but this draft had big names like Clowney & Manziel. Last year's draft just had .......................Austin.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Sure, but this draft had big names like Clowney & Manziel. Last year's draft just had .......................Austin.
That might be part of it. Also, I bet it keeps growing every year. I wonder if it really would have made a difference if it was the last weekend in April this year

V3

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

You could be right but what do you think the NFL is going to think. That's all that matters here. The NFL probably sees this as mainly being a result of the 2 week delay. I hate it too but I get the sense the NFL loves it. If they love it, they're going to move it to May.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The reason it was up was because, there were actually players worth drafting

PhxRam

Imagine if it was on a Saturday??

This Thursday primetime stuff is stupid. I am sure most people in the EST didnt watch the entire draft and I sure a good chunk of people in the PST didnt catch the first part. Just put it on a damn Saturday and let everyone have an equal opportunity to watch it.