Get ready to see a lot more of Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think its more likely that Bradford joins Shurmer in Arizona, and if Case keeps playing the way he has, they will have to franchise tag him

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Case is the perfect example of why players make plays but the system makes the player.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Pulling a lil for Case....Nick Foles too...

I think both lose this weekend tho....

New Orleans v Atlanta for the SB in 2 weeks

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pulling a lil for Case....Nick Foles too...

I think both lose this weekend tho....

New Orleans v Atlanta for the SB in 2 weeks
I like this^ and I think your probably right, the only problem I see is, History has shown, the Saints Don't do that great on the Road! Add that Viqueens "D" and there Noisy Fans, This game I think will be the best all week-end!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings will have to tag Keenum if he keeps playing the way he has.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, I dont really care either way. Given the nature of the "if he keeps playing the way he has" comment, I'm not sure how the bet settles out

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Bradford ends up in Arizona they better sign someone for the second half of game one. That's all the longer his knee will last.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think Case stays with the Vikings. No way they let him walk out of their building with how well he's played this year.

Bradford is a gimp - as well as Bridgewater

and Bridgewater isn't really a proven QB. Why would they let a guy who proved himself to get it done and stay healthy walk out of the building?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
History has shown, the Saints Don't do that great on the Road! Add that Viqueens "D" and there Noisy Fans
In a dome....with a running game and defense....watch Drew work magic;)(y)

You do know, he was and is, a great lil "running" QB:mrburnsevil:....will move the pocket...and give the Vikes hell....especially in a DOME.