Get Paid To Refer Posters To ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Looking for some quick ROD cash? Now you can receive 25,000 ROD dollars for every member that you refer to ROD.

Simply give your referral code to your friends and once they sign up and make at least 10 posts you will receive 25,000.

screenshot_302.png

Click on "Referrals" and you will see all of the members you have refered and their user status.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And if they turn out to be disrespectful aresholes, PhxRam will deduct $100,000 from your account.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And if they turn out to be disrespectful aresholes, PhxRam will deduct $100,000 from your account.

Actually there is that fee as well. I wanted to see the first person to fall victim to it. I set it so it resets their account to 0.00

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

There are a few hidden hitches that deal with abuse that I have failed to talk about. Posters are more then welcome to discover them at their leisure.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yipee! Dibs on all the PD posters. All 20 of them with 100 different screen names.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It shouldn't be a problem getting fans in here.
I've been a member for only a couple of weeks. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.
This is the best board I've seen. Love it.

It shouldn't be a problem getting fans in here.
I've been a member for only a couple of weeks. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.
This is the best board I've seen. Love it.

Well this and another one are the only boards which have me, so on the basis of that alone it's automatically in the top 2.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There are a few hidden hitches that deal with abuse that I have failed to talk about. Posters are more then welcome to discover them at their leisure.

I think it's good of you to encourage posters to explore the various features. :whistle: