GET ON RECORD: Your preferred picks last weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
#10 - Todd Gurley
#57 - Todd Havenstein
#72 - Jamon Brown
#89 - Paul Dawson

After that I was hoping Nick Marshall would get selected every time a Rams selection came up and he went undrafted.:LOL:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Before the draft woulda preferred Hundley in lieu of Mannion, but the more I think about... what the Rams are trying to do, I am completely on board with our new QB

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I liked all the OL picks because that will hopefully fix the problem that was long overdue.But I'm not completely sold on the Gurley pick I would've preferred to trade down and pick up an additional pick and fill another hole.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I liked all the OL picks because that will hopefully fix the problem that was long overdue.But I'm not completely sold on the Gurley pick I would've preferred to trade down and pick up an additional pick and fill another hole.

What holes?? for the first time in a long time I have problems finding holes in this team other than a little more depth at some positions:banana::cheers:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
What holes?? for the first time in a long time I have problems finding holes in this team other than a little more depth at some positions:banana::cheers:
A true #1 wide receiver comes to mind,and although it's not filling a existing hole getting a better Mlb would make our defense much better.But I will agree with you that for the 1st time in a long time we are very close to a complete team.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I would have preferred Grayson to Mannion. I was lost at #10, all our projected picks were gone. When they announced Gurley I was mildly surprised and instantly loved the picks.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Heading into the draft my wish list was Amari Cooper, Kevin White and Scherff in that order at 10. Once Chicago took White they were all gone and my heart sank. I thought we were going to get jipped with the 10th pick. I was thinking Parker or Dupree, when I heard Todd Gurley I was very happy, I love the pick. I was hoping for DGB in the second but he went right before us and we traded down. From there on out I didn't have anyone specific in mind for any of their picks.