GET jumboJACKED!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love those (JitB)commercials - think they're funnier than crap. The food IS crap.
But that burger "King" guy creeps me out for some reason.

Yep. Jack In the Box = doin commercials right. Burger King & KFC = doin them wrong lol.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yep. Jack In the Box = doin commercials right. Burger King & KFC = doin them wrong lol.

So..... good food - great commercials award goes to....(hands down)

Carls Jr!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I haven't seen the latest Carl's Jr commercial...like, who's the next hot no name burger gal????

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

tenor.gif

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sonic is the worst fast food. Ever.

Be glad you don't live in small town Oklahoma. Sonic is based here, and has flooded the market. Most towns above 1000 population have at least 1, and sometimes more. Which makes it harder for rivals to open up and survive.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Be glad you don't live in small town Oklahoma. Sonic is based here, and has flooded the market. Most towns above 1000 population have at least 1, and sometimes more. Which makes it harder for rivals to open up and survive.
But then you know the best chain hamburger joint/ice cream place in the country...Braums, baby! The Braums hamburger buns are so good and make an already good burger, GREAT!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
But then you know the best chain hamburger joint/ice cream place in the country...Braums, baby! The Braums hamburger buns are so good and make an already good burger, GREAT!

Braums is definitely one of the best. Whataburger is pretty damn good too.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Braums almost makes up for Sonic, and the amazingly bland mexican food at most of the restaurants around me.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love Braums... their bacon cheeseburger is awesome.

I like Whataburger too.

Kinda lucky here... have both of those... In-and-Out... Five Guys... Mooyah's... and (haven't been to one of these yet but I hear they're very good - Shake Shack.

Lots of overweight people... LOL (including me).

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
For some flippin' reason, no Whataburgers in Vegas - closest is Kingman.
Never heard of Braums - must be a midwest/east coast chain.
Hell, we just got our first Chik-Fil-A 6 months ago - still haven't tried it.
They actually had Metro directing traffic the first month they were open. Lotsa' fans.

Grew up with In-N-Out - I think the Pasadena store was # 2 or 3 in the country - this back in the mid sixties.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
For some flippin' reason, no Whataburgers in Vegas - closest is Kingman.
Hell, we just got our first Chik-Fil-A 6 months ago - still haven't tried it.
They actually had Metro directing traffic the first month they were open. Lotsa' fans.

Braums is Oklahoma, Arkansas and maybe Texas.

Chick-fil-a is Southeast in origin, I believe.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They have their own cows, and limit stores (which are known for fresh, high quality ice cream) to within 300 miles of their processing plant in Oklahoma, to ensure everything is fresh.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sorry, it doesn't matter how many promotions they have; I'll never eat Jack in the Box. Ever. I've heard too many horror stories.

Now, if it was Steak n' Shake or In And Out? I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Lemme help you out. I got mono at the Steak and Shake in St Pete. Took NINE months to recover and I have residual Chronic fatigue for the rest of my life. I couldn’t even sue because I paid cash. The wife and I had a standing date to eat there after my VA appts.

I’d rather eat a truckload is Jacks over anything from Steak and Shake...