German wide receiver one of drafts biggest sleepers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Bet the guy learns fast as all get out... Multi-lingual people are like that.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The guy plays football in Germany people. He is big strong and fast but so are a lot of guys in college that never get drafted. Someone will definitely take a chance on this guy but its going to take a lot of time to get him running NFL routes against the best athletes in the world. Speed doesn't create separation, running crisp timely routes does. But ,good luck German guy ! hope you prove me wrong and become the next Jordy nelson !

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ews-rumors-and-buzz-on-german-wrs-draft-stock

"Andy Fenelon of NFL.com reported seven teams including the Chicago Bears, Los Angeles Rams, Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings and Denver Broncos."

I would like to take a shot on this guy with that 6th round, depending on who else is out there.

Can't run routes worth a lick right now, but those are some impressive measurables to say the least. Also seems like a cool story and late round picks are made for guys like this.

25Q86R

UDFA
The German players in the German leagues are awful. By league rules each team is only allowed to have 2 Americans on the field at any time. And the Americans kill it, every time there in. And a lot of them are juco wash outs that joined the Army or air force and just happened to get stationed in Germany. Guys that were on my battalion team that we thought weren't any good were getting serious offers from the German teams when they went looking. I would not put any hope in a German player. Just my experience/opinion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The German players in the German leagues are awful. By league rules each team is only allowed to have 2 Americans on the field at any time. And the Americans kill it, every time there in. And a lot of them are juco wash outs that joined the Army or air force and just happened to get stationed in Germany. Guys that were on my battalion team that we thought weren't any good were getting serious offers from the German teams when they went looking. I would not put any hope in a German player. Just my experience/opinion.

I tend to agree he's overhyped based on measurables.

Welcome. Tell us more.

WvuIN02

Starter
Maybe 1 of the balls in that highlight video got past his hands and hit his body, that was the most impressive thing to me that he is a natural hands catcher. Those measurables are definitely elite, and its a gamble any way you look at it.