Gerald Everett has a thigh injury - day to day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/18/gerald-everett-has-a-thigh-injury/

Gerald Everett has a thigh injury
Posted by Mike Florio on September 18, 2017

848562286-e1505779508931.jpg

Getty Images

One of the bright spots in Sunday’s loss by the Rams was the performance of rookie tight end Gerald Everett, who caught three passes for 95 yards. He emerged from the game with a thigh injury.

It’s a contusion, and coach Sean McVay has said Everett is day-to-day. He was listed on Monday’s injury report as not participating in a practice that didn’t happen.

Also not practicing (if there had actually been practice) were running back Malcolm Brown(hamstring) and cornerback Kayvon Webster (shoulder). No other Rams appeared on the injury report.

The Rams face the 49ers on Thursday night.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hopefully he won't miss this Sunday's game then. o_O

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I watched when he got hit....I thought it was high......I figured he may have hurt his leg on the long pass play...the way he crumpled down....but when he went out the game, I thought it was head/concussion stuff.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I watched when he got hit....I thought it was high......I figured he may have hurt his leg on the long pass play...the way he crumpled down....but when he went out the game, I thought it was head/concussion stuff.

I thought he had the wind knocked out of him. I'd assume he must of taken a knee or something to his thigh and has quite the nasty contusion.

nighttrain

Legend
i remember the play Evertt was hurt, i swear the Skins player kneed him intentionally, to hurt him
train

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
i remember the play Evertt was hurt, i swear the Skins player kneed him intentionally, to hurt him
train
I've been kneed in the thigh before. That shit hurts like HELL and takes a few days before the bruising goes away. Hopefully it wasn't that bad

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure Everett will rub some dirt and spit on it and be out there seems like a tough kid

Ram65

Legend
I'm sure Everett will rub some dirt and spit on it and be out there seems like a tough kid

Hard to say if he will play. Hope he can rub some dirt on it and play. He does seem to be a tough kid. He he a weapon the Rams need to use more.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Everett's a stud. I'll be surprised if he doesn't play.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't play him Thursday, honestly. He's been a good target and it might be hurt, but I would never play a player on Thursday when they got injured on Sunday. Not worth it.

…..

Legend
I get bruises all the time. The show goes on for me.

To be such a tough guy sport, it sure has gotten sissyfied in the NFL

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Should rest Everett, our offense should be fine moving the chains against the 49ers. Save him when we face the Cowboys

…..

Legend
Richard Pryor on Jim Brown: "Played 9 years, never got hurt, never missed a game. Now they got guys that get hurt in practice." NSFW language.

Richard was a friggin genious.

Few people transend thier own genre like Richard did...I can think of a couple only. Richard Pryor. Marshall Mathers.Michael Jackson. Robin Williams. Cal Ripkin Jr. And perhaps from your video post...Jim Brown as well.