George Selvie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Played a great game against the Hawks today, always wish the Rams would have kept him. A lot of ppl said he was the reason JPP had such great years in college football.
Then again it was his best game of the season prior to that he had no sacks, still has more than our D line though. Props to the Dallas cowboys having the 'worst' defense in the history of football and containing lynch and the pelicans.
Hawks hater for life!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I liked Selvie too. I was ticked off when we let him go. We were suppose to be building with youth, but Spags and Billy D started cutting all our draft picks. Glad to see the kid doing decent,

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I liked him in college and wanted the Rams to grab him and was happy they did. Hated when they let him go.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sorry guys... But where were these posts a week ago.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I was mad when we let him go too, but at least Eugene Sims (from the same draft) turned out to be a solid DL for us

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Still scratching my head as to why DeSpags cut him.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sure NJ. I just see red when I see a post that says "God that (former Ram player) played great today, we shouldn't have released him", especially when no one has said word one about him for years.

Also, btw, where are the "Thank God we dumped Amendola" posts?

Funny that.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure NJ. I just see red when I see a post that says "God that (former Ram player) played great today, we shouldn't have released him", especially when no one has said word one about him for years.

Funny that.
Very true. Couldn't agree more

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2 types of people in this world. Lol.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Funny that.
What a pair of preposterous contentions, first we didn't "dump" Amendola he got a contract some say was better than the one the Pats offered Welker ,second PROVE there's been nothing said about Selvie ,your statement up to you to prove it .

And this : " Sorry guys... But where were these posts a week ago."
Well he didn't HAVE as good a game against us ,so why can't we just as easily say we did a good job on him and it might be an indication our o-line doesn't suck as bad as some here complain, and the posts weren't here a week ago for that reason.

Fact is the Dallas game and the Philly game are two from yesterday I was going to start a thread about because we played both those teams pretty damned well and they beat the SB Champs at home and bitch slapped the Giants, so I think we can take some positives from all those things.
I for one have always pointed to Selvie and Micheal Sam as evidence that our d-line was pretty talented and that it was a shame we couldn't justify keeping them because they weren't quite good enough to stick here .
A lot of people wish we could have kept Selvie ,and them saying so making you "see red" seems sort of unduly irritable that they say so,fact is maybe it's another of the examples one can conjure why our present staff had so much work to do when they got here .

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You're right.

After watching the Redskins yesterday, I think we should have drafted DeShaun Jackson instead of Avery.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The only think they nailed in 2011 was the Robert Quinn pick. They had the youngest or second youngest roster in 2010 and managed to turn it into the oldest roster in 2011. I'm still frustrated by the moves. I can't remember all the names of the guys they brought in. It didn't help that they went through about 15 different corners. They did sign some old guys to play LBer and DT. Quinn wasn't even starting and I can't remember who was starting across from Chris Long.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Mmmmmm just guessing..................Poor judges of talent?........................
giphy.gif