George Bush

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Kinda sums up my 13 years as a Rams fan lol But I'm a glutton for punishment, just like good ole Bush. So you know what... I'll be watching every Sunday, cause ya don't give up on your family, and the Rams are my burnt out drug addict brother who dropped outta college 13 times in a row lol and I will see them succeed god fucking shit DNA rifle balls mother effer god damn it!!! Even if it's on my death bed, I will see it. To do that I can't miss a game though!! Who's with me!!!!!!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
At least your Bro tried doe...he did actually go to College - even though he dropped out....

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Exactly my point lol, btw that bro is hypothetical... Felt I might need to clear that up lol

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
No one else finds that bush video hilarious. Come on... It's us every preseason lol

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I"m with ya Bro! Every year I say watch out! The Rams have something special and every year...you know.

But like you, they are my family. YOu just don't turn your back on family. Even when doing tough love you still hope, pray, try to find the bright spot!

That's me. The eternal optimist. But it does keep getting harder and harder each and every year.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
It certainly does get harder and harder every year. What I find helps is not letting it ruin Sunday though. For instance, I am really looking forward to the Sunday night game!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Kinda sums up my 13 years as a Rams fan lol But I'm a glutton for punishment, just like good ole Bush. So you know what... I'll be watching every Sunday, cause ya don't give up on your family, and the Rams are my burnt out drug addict brother who dropped outta college 13 times in a row lol and I will see them succeed god freaking crap DNA rifle balls mother effer god damn it!!! Even if it's on my death bed, I will see it. To do that I can't miss a game though!! Who's with me!!!!!!!!

You need to do another one of your video segments and make it a weekly thing. You were onto something.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
You need to do another one of your video segments and make it a weekly thing. You were onto something.

You know, now that I have all this time on my hands, you know with having graduated and all :), I just might.... As a doctor I may have recommended medicine for rams fans ;) if that's acceptable lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You know, now that I have all this time on my hands, you know with having graduated and all :), I just might.... As a doctor I may have recommended medicine for rams fans ;) if that's acceptable lol
Congratulations, dude. PM me and I'll give you the shipping details for all that Valium you now have access to.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Congratulations, dude. PM me and I'll give you the shipping details for all that Valium you now have access to.

Lol I think xany might be better for today

Btw... I'm only a lowly Aircraft Doctor... I could get ya some Jet A or Skydrol though ;)