Geno Smith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
So he's a bust with the Jets and we he bring him here? Okay then.

Could anyone succeed with that offense?

I still contend that given the right circumstances, he could be a legit starter in this league. The Rams have nothing to loose by looking him over if they can get him on the cheap.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Could anyone succeed with that offense?

I still contend that given the right circumstances, he could be a legit starter in this league. The Rams have nothing to loose by looking him over if they can get him on the cheap.
Gonna disagree. Not a NFL QB, never was never will be. Over drafted as in should have been a UDFA.
He's inaccurate, has trouble reading defenses, avg. at best arm and has poor ball security skills. What worked for him in college was nice, but this the pro's.
Yes the Jets offense is bad, and he's part of the reason.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Arm strength has never been an issue for Smith. That and his release had most thinking he would be a first round pick last year. I am not campaigning for the guy, but he does have the skill set of a starter. I don't profess to know if his physical tools will translate, but he sure does have them. If he is on the street, why not kick the tires?