Geno Smith..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I find i funnier and funnier every week that he fired his agent because he wasn't a top pick and fell to the second round.

Stats on the year:

8 passing td's
3 rushing td's
19 int's(including 1 so far today)
8 fumbles, 4 lost

Hasn't thrown a td pass in over a month.

Yea.................

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
And this guy fired his agent because he didn't go 1st Rd what a joke

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I feel sorry for the guy.
He needed a couple years to learn then he could be a backup. He's not a NFL starter.

Tavon and Stedman made him look better than he was. First game I've seen him but he's awful.

I feel sorry for the guy.
He needed a couple years to learn then he could be a backup. He's not a NFL starter.

As someone who's seen all of them play for 4 years I think these are both more true than false. That said I'm not giving up on Geno quite yet. Learning on the job in NY is not something any QB should have to endure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamzFanz

Damnit
Mhm. It's that easy too. Plug & play rookie receivers usually top out at 1000+ yards right off the bat. :razz:

Here, take this and build me a diesel boat engine. Simple, right? You rode in a boat once I'm sure.
http://www.hamjet.co.nz/includes/files_cms/file/Product Manuals/Obsolete Manuals/1300 1312 - Owners Manual.pdf

Last I saw, both boats were working great. The owner just refuses to put them in the race.

Instead he's racing his boats that have been breaking down all season.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saw this on FB and had to share lol

1476121_549489128478085_206150654_n.jpg