Geno Smith sucker punched by teammate out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw/Won't press charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The dude that hit him has been released. It was a UDFA LB, I believe. Looking for his name.

Mitch

UDFA
Name
Gurley
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By LB Ik Enemkpali, immediately released by team

fearsomefour

Legend
The good news is the absence of Geno Smith will not impact the level of QB play.
The ghost of Rex Ryan lives on.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Embarrassing, maybe now people won't be so hard on Cook for just shoving Davis aside in a hissy.

Least he didn't wait for him to turn his back and cold DNA rifle him. Hope that catharsis was worth the suspension and loss of career.

A55VA6

Legend
I think it's safe to say Ikemefuna Enemkpali won't have an NFL job ever again. Good on the Jets to release that dumbass immediately.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They're both idiots. Smith for putting a finger in Enemkpali's face and Enemkpali for punching Smith. Guess I have to hope for Miami to win the division this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Like every other year I will be pulling for Buffalo.
I don't like that Ryan is there though. But, should have a solid D.
Geno is such a terrible QB though I really don't think his loss will impact them much.
I cannot think of a starting QB in the NFL I would not take over Smith.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Wow, what a leader. His teammates respected him so much that one of them punched him in the face. Things like that don't happen to real QBs.

V3

Hall of Fame
Um, I hope that guy gets more than just his release papers. A lawsuit or jail time should be in his future.