General Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm. I'm only asking because he's reportedly very conscientious about his technique and kinda sensitive about criticism (re: the whole leaving Texas story). So I'm wondering if he's trying to execute too perfectly and not relying on his talents as much. I mean, I'm sure he's thinking a lot right now, but I'm wondering if he's a little too much in his own head right now as well.

He is head and shoulders over Davis and if he continues to develop and works hard will be pushing Hill next year for the back up. At one point I wondered about his arm strength when he was struggling hitting deep outs. But that seemed to be a one time aberration or he was having some difficulties because that ended quickly and he has been fine sine.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Thanks for the posts Jim. Hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of following you on twitter. I'm just too impatient for you to post your tweets on ROD.
Twitter is my home basically......I love it and welcome any and all followers

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
After a few plays in 11 on 11's where the D was getting very lackadaisical and slow to react to the O's quick snap, Williams let out a very audible "It isnt illegal for the offense to quick snap the ball when your standing around with your thumb in your ass!" It got a nice chuckle from everyone around me.

I could only hear part of that one, thanks for elaborating on just what he said.....I love Coach Gregg already

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Besides making me laugh my head off, I was thinking, is this the way to handle this type of situation...Not just a question for you Jimi, but anyone....
Loved your reports Jimi, thanks for all the time you spend and work you put in...You and Coach0 will always be remembered out west....Will you be reporting next week too? What happened to Hammer, he didn't go yesterday?

I get to set my own schedule, youngest son and work permitting I will be there all three days and Friday. The marketing dept. has promised me that you can now get a signal for wi-fi in the Dome. That is not peculiar to just St Louis it appears but a problem league wide. It drives me crazy every year that you can't check your phone in the dome but if they are telling me the truth I will be tweeting from the game Friday night

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Great accurate report. Thanks!
Yamahopper I know I have told you this before but I loved the 8th Man as a kid....I still have a VHS tape with all the episodes on it....I love your avatar....much thanks for reminding me of it.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
I hope all the Quick hype is for real....... this time. Can imagine how mouthy its going to be when Britt and Sherman lock horns.

I am trying to temper my Quick optimism but there are times I just can't help it.....I keep waiting for him to cough it up in a crowd and he just doesn't ever do it anymore.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yamahopper I know I have told you this before but I loved the 8th Man as a kid....I still have a VHS tape with all the episodes on it....I love your avatar....much thanks for reminding me of it.
Thanks. It's a forgotten classic.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Big fan of your contribution with these reports jimitroutboy!

Thank you!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I hope all the Quick hype is for real....... this time. Can imagine how mouthy its going to be when Britt and Sherman lock horns.
I heard people say "I've heard the Quick hype before and he never produced on Sundays". Well, to be honest I never heard nearly as much hype about Quick as I do this year. Seems like almost everyone who's seen him has been impressed. I would be surprised if it does not come out on Sundays anymore

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I heard people say "I've heard the Quick hype before and he never produced on Sundays". Well, to be honest I never heard nearly as much hype about Quick as I do this year. Seems like almost everyone who's seen him has been impressed. I would be surprised if it does not come out on Sundays anymore

Yeah, where there is smoke there is fire.

Still; I can't help but wonder if any WR is going to struggle to top 1000 yards in this offense. Run first. Heavy distribution.

In fact if any WR tops 1000... My ROD dollars are on Tavon Austin.

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram seeing the writing on the wall:
Yeah, where there is smoke there is fire.

Still; I can't help but wonder if any WR is going to struggle to top 1000 yards in this offense. Run first. Heavy distribution.

In fact if any WR tops 1000... My ROD dollars are on Tavon Austin.
That could be a good thing for the Rams when the time comes to re-sign these guys.