< UFL > GDT - XFL Week 7 Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Just in case anyone cares and doesn't want to post in a 3-week-old thread. :D

XFL WEEK 7 SCHEDULE

FRIDAY, March 31

• Seattle Sea Dragons (4-2) at Arlington Renegades (3-3) — 7 p.m. ET | FX, ESPN+
SATURDAY, April 1
  • San Antonio Brahmas (2-4) at Vegas Vipers (1-5) — 3 p.m. ET | ESPN, ESPN+
  • D.C Defenders (6-0) at Orlando Guardians — 6 p.m. ET | ESPN, ESPN+
SUNDAY, April 2
  • ST. Louis Battlehawks (4-2) at Houston Roughnecks (4-2) — 2 p.m. ET | ESPN, ESPN+

SEATTLE SEA DRAGONS (4-2) at ARLINGTON RENEGADES (3-3)

Friday, 7 p.m. ET | FX, ESPN+

With a four-game winning streak, the Sea Dragons are rolling. Quarterback Ben DiNucci currently leads the XFL in passing yards (1,505) but is having issues protecting the football. Over the past two games, he has thrown four interceptions, the league's most in that span. The Renegades hope Perez will spark their struggling passing game. Through six weeks, Arlington quarterbacks have totaled the second-fewest passing yards (854), the fewest touchdown passes (four) and the second-most interceptions (seven). Perez should be an upgrade, he has more passing yards (906) and touchdown passes (eight) this entire season than the Renegades have as a team.

SAN ANTONIO BRAHMAS (2-4) at VEGAS VIPERS (1-5)

Saturday, 3 p.m. ET | ESPN, ESPN+

The Brahmas are looking to earn consecutive wins for the first time this season after beating the Renegades in Week 6 to keep their playoff hopes alive. A win this week is crucial for San Antonio, which is currently third in the South division. Its offense has been struggling, averaging 14.8 points per game, the second-fewest in the XFL. But this might not be an issue against the Vipers' defense, which allows 27 points per game, the second most. The Vipers have the league's second-worst record and will look to bounce back from a 29-6 loss to the Battlehawks. However, this might be difficult against the Brahmas' defense, which allows an XFL-low 14.6 points per game

D.C. DEFENDERS (6-0) at ORLANDO GUARDIANS (0-6)

Saturday, 6 p.m. ET | ESPN, ESPN+

On paper, this is one of the biggest mismatches this season, as the undefeated Defenders are a 9.5-point favorite over the winless Guardians, the largest point spread in the XFL this season. The Defenders have the highest-scoring offense (28.5 points per game), while the Guardians allow the most points per game (29.6). Although the Guardians' past three losses have been within one score, they have been outscored 178-100 this season.

ST. LOUIS BATTLEHAWKS (4-2) at HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS (4-2)

Sunday, 2 p.m. ET | ESPN, ESPN+

Battlehawks quarterback AJ McCarron is second in passing yards (1,322) and first in touchdown passes (14). On the other side, Roughnecks quarterback Brandon Silvers is third in passing yards (1,300) and is tied for second in touchdown passes (11). However, the Roughnecks defense has struggled the past two weeks, allowing 58 points after giving up a league-low 55 in the first four weeks. If the Roughnecks can't fix their recent issues, the Battlehawks could light up the scoreboard, as they're second in total touchdowns (17).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I might get these games! I see ESPN and that is usually yes!

Thanks for posting @Q729 I have wanted to watch the XFL but after week 1 I couldn’t get the games.

Q729

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I might get these games! I see ESPN and that is usually yes!

Thanks for posting @Q729 I have wanted to watch the XFL but after week 1 I couldn’t get the games.
That 3 p.m. Saturday game may or may not be on ESPN2. The article says ESPN, but the XFL site and ESPN ticker thing on the top both say ESPN2.

Q729

Legend
Oh thank God. Last game at Cashman today.

Q729

Legend
Forgot Akers is on the Brahmas. A ring with us and playing in the XFL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So instead of the XFL… I get curling championships, LIV golf, Miami tennis open, and the Pickleball Slam.

No XFL.

:mad:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I typically try to support any new football league, but have really struggled to engage with this. Hope it makes it and that I am an outlier, not a majority

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I typically try to support any new football league, but have really struggled to engage with this. Hope it makes it and that I am an outlier, not a majority
I feel the same way.

There's so much sports going on this time of year, including the NFL (free agency and draft). Plus, there is enough NFL during the season that I (personally) get my fill of watching football games.

And, I think I speak for many of us, Dieter, when I say ... You sir are indeed, an 'outlier'.

Q729

Legend
So instead of the XFL… I get curling championships, LIV golf, Miami tennis open, and the Pickleball Slam.

No XFL.

:mad:
At least that's a nice variety you got going there? It was a good one. Whoever that QB they stuck in there was made all the difference in the world. I wonder if they'd still be winless if they had him from the start. Or maybe just they hype of taking down the undefeated.

Edit: I was thinking of the game before. The Orlando QB was the dude that was suspended for giving away his playbook. Still, he played better than the other guys they've had. :D

Q729

Legend
Battlehawks game pushed back to 2:15ET for pickleball? :D

Q729

Legend

View: https://youtu.be/b8Xxo5RHglc

1680472648352.png

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Man I really like their penalty review system. Showing Dean break it down and making sure they get it right is nice.