GDT: The Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Watch the Pro Bowl

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Yes, casually

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's the best we got today, guys...

Who is watching?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Very little this is the time I refocus on reshaping myself from late January until August to get ready for the season...Treadmill, biking, lifting etc...After 23 year of this my wife comments she truly enjoys the spring the most IDK if it's the one in my step or the season.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Not sure about the Pro Bowl, but will definitely be watching the NHL All-Star 3-on-3 tournament.

They tried this format last year, and it was pretty cool -- made the All-Star exhibition worth watching. Not sure how the NFL could adapt this kind of thing into their Pro Bowl competition.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Casually unless there happens to be something else on that catches my eye browsing.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I will be at the game. I figured since I live close enough to Orlando(1 1/2 hrs away) why not go and check it out.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I started off season with a trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Then for the season I seen Raiders @ Saints (week 1), Rams @ Tampa Bay (week 3), Tenn. @ Miami (week 5),Atlanta @ Tampa Bay (week 9) now to end the season going to the pro bowl. good times

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Looking forward to the dodge ball contest... compelling television. o_O Whoops, I missed it.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I watched it casually. I had 4 Players I wanted to see. and they all looked good!
* DE Tanoh Kpassagnon - Villanova
* WR Cooper Kupp - Eastern Washington
* LB Ben Boulware - Clemson
* TE O J Howard - Alabama
And I found another interesting prospect;
* WR Zad Jones Look really good!!
The sad part is I don't expect any of them to make it out of the 1st round. So the Rams have no shot at them! Unless something good happens!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I watched it casually. I had 4 Players I wanted to see. and they all looked good!
* DE Tanoh Kpassagnon - Villanova
* WR Cooper Kupp - Eastern Washington
* LB Ben Boulware - Clemson
* TE O J Howard - Alabama
And I found another interesting prospect;
* WR Zad Jones Look really good!!
The sad part is I don't expect any of them to make it out of the 1st round. So the Rams have no shot at them! Unless something good happens!!
wow, they are now voting college players into the NFL Pro Bowl? thats a crazy new idea, hadn't even heard about that till now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ok, I tried but just can't watch this...I understand the kid gloves no injury thing, but I've seen more hitting in a flag football game...Just can't do it...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Pro Bowl is a fraud. No kickoffs, no blitzing, no hitting the QB, players not playing 100%, the best players opting out.. This is what the regular season games are trending to and will look like in the near future.

The "Castrated Football League".