GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm waiting on the Hags vs Pats...the one time I want the Pats to win so the Rams don't fall further behind them.

Gonna be a good one with Wilson vs Brady.

Q729

Legend
Well, nothing worked out for us today as far as things beyond our control (again). Hopefully this last one falls as it should.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, nothing worked out for us today as far as things beyond our control (again). Hopefully this last one falls as it should.

Did it during the Super Bowl, and I'll do it tonight. I hope NE DESTROYS and EMBARRASSES the shitchickens. I hope Danny Amendola goes off. I hope LeGarrette Blount just runs down their throats. I hope Rob Gronkowski spikes the ball in front of Dick Sherman's nostrils.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
DAMMIT Patriots..... how does that happen???

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Apparently Stanley Kubrick had been resurrected as the Patriots defensive coordinator.
images.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It must be nice having a qb who can make plays inside the red zone.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
The Seahawks coaching staff knows how to coach up and know how put players to play to the strength of their team.

Seahawks are going to beat the Patriots.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FUCK the SHITCHICKENS. Do your damn job, cheaters. And you only had one job to do on the one damn night I
was rooting for you.

Good effin night.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks. Fuck the Seahawks.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Well, even the best of teams can't get it in with 4 plays from the 2....I mean....wow....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Y'know.. I found myself hoping the patsies would score but in reality, I only did so that a division rival would fall. When it comes right down to it, there is no team I despise like I do the patsies. I want our division rivals to lose every game. But I want the patsies to lose every game and a truck to mysteriously run over both bellyfat and krapt on the sideline in one weird out of control flaming crash. Oh yeah.... and for Brady to die trying to rescue them from the horrific incident.

At the end, I just said, eh... the patsies lost.

And BTW @Legatron4 FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!! :cheers: