GDT.. The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wentz showing some inaccuracies so far, missing throws.
The early game lineup is weak compared to the 4pm EST lineup.

I'm watching Dallas / Philly, but not really glued to it. Looking for another game that has some meaning.

Agreed, they are pretty weak cept the NE/Miami game for playoff implications. I have TV in kitchen on, but also have Rams pregame on radio/streaming while I cook.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Anyone else incredibly happy while also frustrated at Bradford's success? Vikings have had offensive woes almost identical to our own, and yet the difference?

Bradford setting an NFL record in completion percentage while also having his best statistical year.

:cry::cry::cry:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Anyone else incredibly happy while also frustrated at Bradford's success? Vikings have had offensive woes almost identical to our own, and yet the difference?

Bradford setting an NFL record in completion percentage while also having his best statistical year.

:cry::cry::cry:

I saw that on Bradford setting the record on pregame show. The I saw the score and thought he must be having a damn good game. I'm glad for the cat, but can also relate to the crying eyes for sure.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

I'm not surprised, are you?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Speaking of which, what'cha got cookin today Dag?

Many things, prolly too much. lolol Did 2 plates of a cream cheese, shrimp sauce, and imitation crab meat dip. You layer the cream cheese on the plate (I use the pyrex pie plates as they are easy to cover with foil), then you add the shrimp/cocktail sauce (I add real horseradish to that sauce to give it more of a bite), and then shred the imtitation crab meat with fingers on top of that. Use Ritz crackers and it's very good. Maybe a GDM is in order? :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
TD Miami!!!! :cheers:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damn that was one helluva block by Floyd on that NE TD. WOW! He clocked Lippet..

lockdnram21

Legend
What do ya think about Terrance Williams. I know he's not a true number 1 but he's better then everything we got... Plus his speed and Tavons speed will keep defenses on they heals. This only if we can't get Alshon

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damnnnn.. Miami driving and then a fumble. Now NE has great FP... :palm:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford breaks NFL record with 71.7% completion percentage

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn, Greg Robinson is inactive AGAIN!...He must be cussing Fassel & Boudreau out in practice now...