GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Osweiller really stinks doesn't?

Wasting one of the better WR tandems cuz he throws an ugly telegraphed ball.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Lions 21 to 7 over the undefeated Eagles....interesting game. Lions getting in the right frame of mind to face the Rams next week in Detroit.

Ram65

Legend
Iggles defense looks like swiss cheese. Had I dare say, "A bad Ram like penalty on 3rd down". A Stafford sack but, ripped his helmet off.

Athos

Legend
Lions are too good an offense to stay shitty all season long. Not surprising.

Well. Mostly. The Steelers have a better offense and made them look like HSers.

Let down after a domination?

Athos

Legend
Clemmons getting embarrassed at LT.

A slow lumbering LT not a recipe for success against the speed rush.

…..

Legend
Lions 21 to 7 over the undefeated Eagles....interesting game. Lions getting in the right frame of mind to face the Rams next week in Detroit.

Exactly my friend. Take them to a high emotional win over the Iggles and set em up for a low when they play the Rams.

…..

Legend

Also add that several friends and coworkers get together to discuss the outcomes, then it becomes a social event as well. As for me, I try to increase my bets to improve the payout. For example, a $30 bet on 6 teams will yield the $1000 ($6 on 6 teams for 200....x5) There's also a 6 point 15 team teaser that's a lot of fun. I've yet to win of course, but following along all weekend is a lot of fun, albeit agonizing. My motto is that even a blind squirrel gets a nut. And its not costing me very much to play in their playground. Eventually I'm going to hit a week ;)

Call it a bit of training....because I'm learning a lot about teams and let downs after emotional wins, and road teams on short weeks, etc. That stuff really makes a difference but as an amateur, there's times you may as well flip a coin.

Ram65

Legend
Looks like Iggles Vs. Lions will be who can make a defensive stop. Iggles roll down the filed for opening second half TD. Lions holding on 21-17.

Ram65

Legend
Lions avoid the fumble bullet and stop Iggles. Dorial Green-Beckham could make a play. Lions 21-20.

Athos

Legend
Every time Tripllete goes on mic I wanna shove that yellow flag down his throat.

He always sounds like an asshole calling penalties. Like he gets off on it. No matter the team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like Iggles Vs. Lions will be who can make a defensive stop. Iggles roll down the filed for opening second half TD. Lions holding on 21-17.

I am watching this game now. Should be a good finish.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like I jinxed then with the defenses holding. It's 4th and less than a yard!

Wow Riddick got the first!

That was an insane second (and third) effort to convert. Wow.

Athos

Legend
Sam making this no-namer Thielan look like a 1. And that bootleg. Classic Bradford. Always deadly with it.