GDT: Texans “@“ Jags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Pretty boring game so far. I like both QBs but something about Watson just doesn’t make me trust him. I think I always hesitate with QBs who run around too much. People call him an escape artist but he takes his eyes off the receivers too much in order to escape a sack. Just MHO.

Q729

Legend
I don't know. Seemed kind of fun there. That was a good set of nicely called plays for the TD. Too bad for the blocked extra point.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know. Seemed kind of fun there. That was a good set of nicely called plays for the TD. Too bad for the blocked extra point.
Of course I started Lambo today too. Watson is definitely fun to watch. But come playoff time idk how much I want my QB running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No idea what the zebras say on that personal foul

Ants

Starter
I expected this to be a bit of a high-scoring affair. But no. It's a snooze fest.
I don't understand why the Jags passing game is so horrible this game, especially against Houston's D.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expected this to be a bit of a high-scoring affair. But no. It's a snooze fest.
I don't understand why the Jags passing game is so horrible this game, especially against Houston's D.
Minshew isn’t very good.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hyde sloppy for letting the ball get knocked out at the 1 yard line and a touchback, instead of 6.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NUUUUUUUUUKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Helped my fantasy team, thank you!!!!!!

Ram65

Legend
Watson made some good plays with his legs and arm. The Texans had a conservative run game plan to keep the Jags pass rush at bay. It worked but, we didn't see Watson go downfield much.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
What a mess the last 10 minutes have been....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My opponent has both Duke Johnson and the Texans DST on the bench lol.