GDT: Steelers at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is Pitt gonna defend the pass at all???

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I sure hope I'm luckier in this game than I was in the Packers / Falcons game!!:D:LOL: That was a Big Surprise! Not even close!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay, three points not bad...Steelers looking like they did not have a good night's sleep.

Ram65

Legend
I'm a bit tired of both teams. Steelers still get the nod. This could be very close and come down to the wire.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

considering how they were getting waxed recently... bookies can stop eating PB&J next week...LOL

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnny Hekker has spoiled me. Every time I watch another team, I think to myself that their Punter really sucks.

I guess that must be the feeling fans of the Steelers and Patriots have when they watch other offenses.(it's also the feeling fans of all 32 teams have when they watch our offense) :LOL:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Johnny Hekker has spoiled me. Every time I watch another team, I think to myself that their Punter really sucks.

I guess that must be the feeling fans of the Steelers and Patriots have when they watch other offenses.(it's also the feeling fans of all 32 teams have when they watch our offense) :LOL:

You said "all 32" and I thought...wait a minute... and then I realized...yeah, WE say that, too...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
How did all these shitty defenses make the playoffs? It's sad when the Patriots have the best one.

Chris Hogan touchdown. This game is over.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
It's looking bad for Pitt.

These games hinge on guys making plays and the Pitt guys aren't making the critical plays...those plays where guys have to be extra good.

AT least not so far...

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right now New England D is winning the LOS unlike KC last week

Ram65

Legend
Nice comeback drive. Some good balance pass and run. Big third and 10 pass to get it going. We need a close game to keep it entertaining.

Big miss!!!!!!!!!!