GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass
underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass

Were down 24 points with a little over 2 minutes in the game. AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO WIN!! It's like were duped into believing we are good just to by tickets and provided the NFL with revenue....I feel so tricked...like a con artist came in to my home and took my stuff.
There's no point really, we're down by a large margin at the end of the game, at this point just play safe and get your troops out of there alive.

I'd rather checkdowns than a deep ball that gets Givens crushed.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
One thing I noticed, and maybe I missed it a few times today, but Shotty never called any plays allowing Sam to roll out of the pocket to get away from some of the rush. I think every pass was straight drop back. I always thought that if you were getting pressured to roll the QB a few times to avoid it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamzFanz said:
They can call blitzes. They can run the hurry up. They can not play 10 yards off on a Dallas 3rd and 6. Lets TRY this at some point this season.

Seriously. There is a thing called coaching. Ours just suck.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I guess it's a good thing after all that I was not able to watch the game eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HometownBoy said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
HometownBoy said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
man, we are bad...where to begin?

Coaching.

possibly. im pretty sure that fish knows what he is doing though. dont forget what he did with tn several yrs ago. hopefully he makes the right decisions. i also believe that he knows more abt the game than i do, so i tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the coaching staff.

Are you even watching this game?

This, I gave them the benefit of the down in STL when they came out fighting, but for the past two games they've come out looking nothing but unprepared.

It's a damn joke how bad they're playing right now.
sorry, i guess i missed ramzfanz comment! yeah of course im watching the game. im just saying that im sure that the coaching staff knows more abt what is going on with their team than we do.

as far as not coming out fighting, the coaching staff cant play the game for us. they arent on the field, they can only motivate so much. at some pt the players have to decide if they want to win the gam or pack it in for the day...

It's really on coaching, that's what's killing us.

Bad schemes, bad plays, lack of control and discipline. We look like a high school team, not an NFL squad. We're way too conservative for the type of players we have.

We have great, young talented players who can stretch the field and make a lot out of nothing, but we're giving them nothing to work with. Schott needs to open his playbook, and I mean before the 4th quarter. They said they had surprises for us, but so far the only surprise has been how bland the play has been, where is the surprise he was talking about, the field stretching, the explosiveness? Show us something, the blandness is killing us.

Same with the D. Walton, Fisher, it doesn't matter who's doing it. It just needs to change, these 12 yard cushions aren't helping. Having the receiver 10 yards off and having the safeties even farther off helps what? Nothing. If you're worried about inexperience, what is depriving them of getting it going to do?

The team is just playing boring ball that just won't work in the NFL and that's on the coaches.

it was nice talking to you bud, but i cant stand for getting beat on by these mods.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MTRamsFan said:
One thing I noticed, and maybe I missed it a few times today, but Shotty never called any plays allowing Sam to roll out of the pocket to get away from some of the rush. I think every pass was straight drop back. I always thought that if you were getting pressured to roll the QB a few times to avoid it.

Can't do that. There's hot lava out there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MTRamsFan said:

And... Sam is deadly accurate on roll outs. Not sure why we never try it some. :bummed:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
MTRamsFan said:

Can't do that. There's hot lava out there.

:lmao:

And those metal bear trap thingys.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
HometownBoy said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

Were down 24 points with a little over 2 minutes in the game. AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO WIN!! It's like were duped into believing we are good just to by tickets and provided the NFL with revenue....I feel so tricked...like a con artist came in to my home and took my stuff.
There's no point really, we're down by a large margin at the end of the game, at this point just play safe and get your troops out of there alive.

I'd rather checkdowns than a deep ball that gets Givens crushed.

Why not take a Knee then? Why not run the ball....Is it safe to even drop Bradford back when he has been sacked 6 times....

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
MTRamsFan said:

I see your problem.. See right there you're expecting Schott to be good and outcoach people.

It's an easy mistake to make sir, don't feel too bad.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fisher era so far:
5-1-1 in division

3-9 outside the division

Jeckyll and Hyde

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We can't keep fielding teams that are this young. I think that's a lot of the problem.

At some point you got to have some veterans

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rambitious1 said:
We can't keep fielding teams that are this young. I think that's a lot of the problem.

Agreed

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rdlkgliders said:
Lions are beating the skins.
Maybe we can get 2 top 5-10 picks

How many more top picks do we need to invest in this D to expect it to be at least decent?

Memphis Ram

Legend
rdlkgliders said:
Rambitious1 said:

Agreed

You almost have to when you high priced veterans are taking up so much cap space.

Sam Bradford, Chris Long, James Laurinatis, Cortland Finnegan. And not earning their keep, IMO.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Memphis Ram said:
rdlkgliders said:
Rambitious1 said:

Agreed

You almost have to when you high priced veterans are taking up so much cap space.

Sam Bradford, Chris Long, James Laurinatis, Cortland Finnegan. And not earning their keep, IMO.

For real. They are getting elite level money but the Rams are not getting anywhere near that level of play right now.