GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Out played, out coached, and better looking cheerleaders. What else can you say about this game. I just hope this young team can rebound with such a short week going into Thursday's game. I really can't come away with any positives from today's game. Total failure, and I really thought we would put together a better effort. But in reality when I looked at the schedule, when it first came out, I thought realistically 1-2 after week three but hoping for 2-1.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I'm done with talking football in Rams discussion on RRF. What a bad day.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I would like to think there is no way the Rams will play this bad again this season. Idk if it was the team letting the bad calls early get in their heads, like it did me, or if they were looking ahead to thurs night. But this game has been horrible from start to finish nothing positive to take from this one.

HometownBoy said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
man, we are bad...where to begin?

Coaching.

possibly. im pretty sure that fish knows what he is doing though. dont forget what he did with tn several yrs ago. hopefully he makes the right decisions. i also believe that he knows more abt the game than i do, so i tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the coaching staff.

Are you even watching this game?

This, I gave them the benefit of the down in STL when they came out fighting, but for the past two games they've come out looking nothing but unprepared.

It's a damn joke how bad they're playing right now.
sorry, i guess i missed ramzfanz comment! yeah of course im watching the game. im just saying that im sure that the coaching staff knows more abt what is going on with their team than we do.

as far as not coming out fighting, the coaching staff cant play the game for us. they arent on the field, they can only motivate so much. at some pt the players have to decide if they want to win the gam or pack it in for the day...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Flag right off the get go, the ball wasn't even in Austin's hands before the flag was out.

C'mon Fisher. Control your damn team.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Has it been like EVERY KICKoff or PR, we have some type of.penalty. like in every game this year?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
I think I'm done with talking football in Rams discussion on RRF. What a bad day.

Yeah, I bet its bad.

Its difficult everywhere on days like this.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had to work today, just got home, I subscribe to NFL Rewind, will watch it tonight late. Sorry Rams family, this one is just ugly. But, maybe this is our blowout game for the year like the Pats game last year. Mama said there'd be days like this.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have an idea, lets have our kick coverage guys not look at the guy blocking them. Total BS penalty I think the officials made it up today

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamBall said:
Looks like the Rams got their stinker game over with early this year. 10-6 is still possible but its gonna take a lot of work

how you can fathom 10-6 after todays game is pure homerism pal. sorry.
Their is never a need or reason to attack other fans views i n this manner.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
DegenR(g)ambler said:
HometownBoy said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

Coaching.

possibly. im pretty sure that fish knows what he is doing though. dont forget what he did with tn several yrs ago. hopefully he makes the right decisions. i also believe that he knows more abt the game than i do, so i tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the coaching staff.

This, I gave them the benefit of the down in STL when they came out fighting, but for the past two games they've come out looking nothing but unprepared.

sorry, i guess i missed ramzfanz comment! yeah of course im watching the game. im just saying that im sure that the coaching staff knows more abt what is going on with their team than we do.

as far as not coming out fighting, the coaching staff cant play the game for us. they arent on the field, they can only motivate so much. at some pt the players have to decide if they want to win the gam or pack it in for the day...

It's really on coaching, that's what's killing us.

Bad schemes, bad plays, lack of control and discipline. We look like a high school team, not an NFL squad. We're way too conservative for the type of players we have.

We have great, young talented players who can stretch the field and make a lot out of nothing, but we're giving them nothing to work with. Schott needs to open his playbook, and I mean before the 4th quarter. They said they had surprises for us, but so far the only surprise has been how bland the play has been, where is the surprise he was talking about, the field stretching, the explosiveness? Show us something, the blandness is killing us.

Same with the D. Walton, Fisher, it doesn't matter who's doing it. It just needs to change, these 12 yard cushions aren't helping. Having the receiver 10 yards off and having the safeties even farther off helps what? Nothing. If you're worried about inexperience, what is depriving them of getting it going to do?

The team is just playing boring ball that just won't work in the NFL and that's on the coaches.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
With all these 5yd passes we might As well kneel down and run the clock out and punt them the ball back

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass
underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass underneath pass

Were down 24 points with a little over 2 minutes in the game. AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO WIN!! It's like were duped into believing we are good just to by tickets and provided the NFL with revenue....I feel so tricked...like a con artist came in to my home and took my stuff.

Rabid Ram said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamBall said:
Looks like the Rams got their stinker game over with early this year. 10-6 is still possible but its gonna take a lot of work

how you can fathom 10-6 after todays game is pure homerism pal. sorry.
Their is never a need or reason to attack other fans views in this manner.

what? if i mention the word homerism i am attacking someone? i wasnt attacking anyone man...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:

Yeah, I bet its bad.

Its difficult everywhere on days like this.

You know me. I can't just let comments go. Wish I could. But the same few posters that show up every week are now blaming Bradford for his WRs dropping passes and the OL not blocking. I shit you now. It's his fault. Because they have to take their eyes off the ball to look for the hit that is coming. :roll:

Can't keep reading that garbage.

RamzFanz

Damnit
DegenR(g)ambler said:
HometownBoy said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

Coaching.

They can call blitzes. They can run the hurry up. They can not play 10 yards off on a Dallas 3rd and 6. Lets TRY this at some point this season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

Were down 24 points with a little over 2 minutes in the game. AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO WIN!! It's like were duped into believing we are good just to by tickets and provided the NFL with revenue....I feel so tricked...like a con artist came in to my home and took my stuff.

Game is over. And they're playing Cover 4.