GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fastcat said:
That guy was covered pretty good, I wonder why Sam doesn't make throws like that routinely... Not this game but EVER!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

He just did...to Pettis for a TD. Did it to Givens too...who didn't adjust to the back-shoulder throw. Threw to Quick between two defenders, Quick dropped it.

People see what they want to.

All I know is that this was a pitiful performance.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
In this league if you give any QB this much time they will pick you apart. Especially a QB like Romo. I have no idea if we have just regressed this much or what. Dallas has always had a decent OL but it's like we're rushing 4 getting no pressure and we STILL can't stop anything.

Very hard to watch this today. Not sure what adjusments can be made. I really hope Walton figures something out. Either that or he needs to go because we we're way better last year. It's like they have no idea where to be so they just play so far off we just get carved up in the short game.

Under no circumstances did I see this coming. I want to go throw up.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Mojo Ram said:
This whole 5-1-1 in division thing was nice to hang our hat on but IMO we look like a completely different team outside the division under Fisher. Its becoming a little disturbingly perplexing to me.

True, and until we start winning other games outside our division and even if we go 6-0 in our division we won't ever see the playoffs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamBall said:
Looks like the Rams got their stinker game over with early this year. 10-6 is still possible but its gonna take a lot of work

I think you mean 6-10. We have no defense.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This team is just bad. Top to bottom... Bad. 2011 revisited.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
man, we are bad...where to begin?

Coaching.

possibly. im pretty sure that fish knows what he is doing though. dont forget what he did with tn several yrs ago. hopefully he makes the right decisions. i also believe that he knows more abt the game than i do, so i tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the coaching staff.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
LOL WHY are we thorowing all of these short passes? Nevermind, I see why... Long got pancacked again.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Seriously we're running the hurry up for a moral victory and now we're dropping and screwing up everything.

How is this any different than Spags?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here come the drop passes; Givens and Austin.

6 sacks... 16 hits!

RamzFanz

Damnit
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

Coaching.

possibly. im pretty sure that fish knows what he is doing though. dont forget what he did with tn several yrs ago. hopefully he makes the right decisions. i also believe that he knows more abt the game than i do, so i tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the coaching staff.

Are you even watching this game?

done watching....we better get ready for thurs nt! i'll be there, let me know if anyone wants to tailgate with us!!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
At what point do you just start laughing? It's like they all took some epic azz acid before the game cause they are lost in their heads.... :boing:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
RamzFanz said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

Coaching.

Are you even watching this game?

This, I gave them the benefit of the down in STL when they came out fighting, but for the past two games they've come out looking nothing but unprepared.

It's a damn joke how bad they're playing right now.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
A55VA6 said:
The Rams are supposed to be way better this year, but we are significantly worse imo.. If we continue this way this seaosn, I only see 5 wins, maybe.

Is it as hard to watch for you guys as it is for me? Pretty much every position, every phase of the game have been awful.

I agree.