GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RamzFanz said:
What's the definition of madness? [hilite]Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?[/hilite]

Horrible coaching. Horrible.

I thought someone said that is the definition of insanity??

Stranger said:
Rambitious1 said:
MTRamsFan said:
I think I've figured it out. Fisher wants to lull the whiners into a false hope for Thursday. We got 'em right where we want 'em!

Thursday is likely to be embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
yup, time to write-off the season
are you being serious? i got bashed after wk 1 for making a comment regarding bradford and you are already writing off the season because we have, more than likely, lost two rd games in a row against two decent teams? give me abreak bro...i hope they jump your ass in this forum like they did mine for stating a opinion...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
DegenR(g)ambler said:
incredibly enough, there is still time to win this game...

3 TD's and 3 three and outs in one quarter... that's what we need IMO.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Stranger said:
Rambitious1 said:
MTRamsFan said:
I think I've figured it out. Fisher wants to lull the whiners into a false hope for Thursday. We got 'em right where we want 'em!

yup, time to write-off the season
are you being serious? i got bashed after wk 1 for making a comment regarding bradford and you are already writing off the season because we have, more than likely, lost two rd games in a row against two decent teams? give me abreak bro...i hope they jump your ass in this forum like they did mine for stating a opinion...

Yes, he is kidding. He doesn't like it when it gets negative around here.
Today is just hard not to Stranger. Tough day to watch our team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rambitious1 said:
MTRamsFan said:

Rams will be prepared for that one. Divisional game...
Fisher is something like 3-8 outside the division,and they look like a different team in division.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Need 3 possessions, legit just playing like we have a whole quarter to waste.

What are you doing Schott and Fisher? Bradford just needs to take the offense into his own hands because Schott is killing this team.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Mojo Ram said:
Rambitious1 said:
MTRamsFan said:

Rams will be prepared for that one. Divisional game...
Fisher is something like 3-8 outside the division,and they look like a different team in division.

I hope so. But we will see.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
That last 4th down sure looked like illegal contact but no way we would ever get that call in Dallas.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This whole 5-1-1 in division thing was nice to hang our hat on but IMO we look like a completely different team outside the division under Fisher. Its becoming a little disturbingly perplexing to me.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Don't worry, in the final 5 minutes they'll go into hurry up for a moral victory of only losing by 10 or 7.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
That guy was covered pretty good, I wonder why Sam doesn't make throws like that routinely... Not this game but EVER!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

fastcat said:
That guy was covered pretty good, I wonder why Sam doesn't make throws like that routinely... Not this game but EVER!

easy fastcat...you're likely to be banned for these type of comments!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like the Rams got their stinker game over with early this year. 10-6 is still possible but its gonna take a lot of work

A55VA6

Legend
The Rams are supposed to be way better this year, but we are significantly worse imo.. If we continue this way this seaosn, I only see 5 wins, maybe.

Is it as hard to watch for you guys as it is for me? Pretty much every position, every phase of the game have been awful.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
fastcat said:

You mean like the one he made to Pettis just this game?

Maybe Stranger is right, maybe you type are coming out the woodwork.

RamBall said:
Looks like the Rams got their stinker game over with early this year. 10-6 is still possible but its gonna take a lot of work

how you can fathom 10-6 after todays game is pure homerism pal. sorry.