GDT - Rams vs Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
Just caught a few replays. Pretty cool. Anyone know where I can get a rewind of the game? I don't think my NFL Rewind starts until the regular season.

NFL NETWORK:

Rams/Chiefs replays 1 PM ET Aug. 20, & !2:00 AM ET Aug. 21

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
My thoughts-

Same as we shouldn't have overreacted last week, we shouldn't overeact this week. A good win but it was still preseason.

Austin Davis is our second best quarterback... whether he wins the job is another question.

Rok Watkins was very impressive, as was Trumaine Johnson amongst others. I like the look of our mid-round picks, something I haven't been able to say for a few years.

Loved the intensity, the four turnovers were great.

Greg Zuerlein is a kicking machine.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
ScotsRam said:
My thoughts-

Same as we shouldn't have overreacted last week, we shouldn't overeact this week. A good win but it was still preseason.

Agreed .. I can't help myself though ... I was distraught last week ... elated this week !! :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
TK42-RAM said:
ScotsRam said:
My thoughts-

Agreed .. I can't help myself though ... I was distraught last week ... elated this week !! :)

I haven't even seen the game and I'm right there with yuh.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
zn said:
RamFan503 said:
Just caught a few replays. Pretty cool. Anyone know where I can get a rewind of the game? I don't think my NFL Rewind starts until the regular season.

NFL NETWORK:

Rams/Chiefs replays 1 PM ET Aug. 20, & !2:00 AM ET Aug. 21

Thanks. Setting the DVR as soon as I get done mashing keys on my computer.