GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-preseason-week-3-preview-chargers-at-rams/

Offensive Line The Rams offensive line has been a sieve for quite some time, but with some new coaching and free agent additions, the Rams offensive line sits at second in pass-blocking efficiency through the preseason with an 87.8.

Their 12 quarterback pressures allowed are tied for third fewest and are six fewer than they had given up through two games of the 2016 preseason, not to mention they’ve seen 16 more pass blocking opportunities.

Blake Countess, S Second-year safety Blake Countess was the highest graded Rams player in week three of the preseason and fourth highest graded safety of the week with an overall grade of 88.1. His coverage grade was even more impressive with an 89.5, which he earned by allowing only two receptions on his four targets for 11 yards and two passes defended for a passer rating of 56.3 when throwing into his coverage.

Omarius Bryant, DI Bryant’s 80.7 pass rush grade was the highest by a Rams defender in their game against the Raiders. Through two preseason games, Bryant has generated three quarterback hits and one quarterback hurry on 13 pass rushing snaps. His three quarterback hits are second most among interior defenders this preseason and is tied with fellow rookie Tanzel Smart for the team lead in quarterback pressures this preseason.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I know he isn't active tonight, but I'll bet Cooper Kupp scores a TD anyway.

The Most Interesting Man In The World

kupp.jpg

"I dont' usually sit out games, but when I do, I like to score a touchdown anyway."

TexasRam

Legend
Webster. The great unknown. He may be a pro bowler. He may be a glaring hole we are criticizing all year.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
It's almost like "LAC" has become the unofficial designation for the Secondary Team in LA.
Just wait for the Galaxy to play LAC.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't like that we're sitting out this many starters. I mean they've barely played together. Sigh.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
There better be no ill effects due to lack of snaps together come indy game, i.e. Oh, I thought you had that. My bad.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
http://sportsarefree.xyz/cbs these streams are still up, dont know if there will be more than 1 feed since its a national broadcast, I'm hoping to get Faulk and co. on the stream since its the local channel.