1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GDT RAMS @ Texans.. Time to eat some beef.

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Dagonet, Oct 13, 2013.

1. MTRamsFan

MTRamsFan Montana a.k.a. God's Country

Credit:
    $2,908,794.46
    Name:
    Greg
    Good Win! :brava:
  2. Rabid Ram

Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $46,151.83
    Name:
    Dustin
    Holy crap Jrry did we just agree on something lol jk
  3. F. Mulder

F. Mulder Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,041,902.70
    Put 10 people on S Smith and a spy on Newton and take it from there.
  4. A55VA6

A55VA6 Playoffs?

Credit:
    $4,461,875.54
    What a game today. Great football. 3-3!
  5. had

had Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,752,239.60
    Man I picked a bad day to stay away from the game. Question for anyone -- did Saffold play at all?
  6. CGI_Ram

CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Credit:
    $2,622,245.13
    Name:
    Burger man
    Saffold was inactive.
  7. A55VA6

A55VA6 Playoffs?

Credit:
    $4,461,875.54
    I thought the offensive line did a pretty good job today too. Barksdale continues to be pretty solid.

Side note, I believe Rodger Saffold will play next week. He posted on instagram "10/20/13" LEGGO #sorry4thewait
  8. RamzFanz

RamzFanz Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,755,074.46
    Big win and it wasn't ugly. Well earned Rams!

Play that way in Carolina and a win is very possible!
  9. jrry32

jrry32 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,296,324.96
    I dunno. The OL played great today...is it worth messing with the continuity to reinsert Saffold?
  10. GreeneCounty

GreeneCounty Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,757,384.46
    Panthers are beatable. NO slip ups.
  11. Mojo Ram

Mojo Ram On double secret probation

Credit:
    $3,017,122.27
    Name:
    mojo
    I hear ya.
  12. Graphicker

Graphicker Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,735,998.97
    Stacy Repays the Rams’ Faith

Third-round rookie Zac Stacy (+2.3) has certainly looked the part of a starting running back in his two games with extensive action this season. One might expect the 5-foot-8 runner to be a little lacking between the tackles, but in fact that’s exactly where he’s at this most dangerous. Stacy does a good job finding small creases and has impressive power for his stature, consistently generating yards after contact — 54 of his 79 yards came after he was met by a defender, a very good total. Stacy also forced six missed tackles on just 18 carries. It was a quiet day for the Vanderbilt product in the receiving game with two catches on two targets for 11 yards, but he’ll be pleased the same was true for him in pass protection where he was perfect in seven blocks.
  13. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,734,311.13
    Wow guys, your Rams kind played with the energy of a home team. I'm glad you exposed this team to be the Arian Fraudsters that they are. Well, Foster actually had a good day gashing the defense although it never resulted in points.

I've always felt that Foster is a fraud because he's hailed as one of teh best RBs in the league... yet he can never break a tackle. Literally never. I saw one play last year, 3rd & 1, a Jaguar linebacker hit Foster a half yard behind the scrimmage, there was no one else and it was just them in space, and the LB was stood up straight and he still drove Foster backwards.

Anyways congratz on the win, you inflicted a loss on them that they won't forget... the Texans could go 6-10 and they'd still be pointing to this game as the one that sticks out.

Also, I have a question... I don't remember which game it was - I think it was the Rams @ Texans but not sure - but there was a game where the announcers kept going on and on about Josh Freeman, and I was like "WTF?" And it wasn't a Bucs or Vikes game either. Was weird.

Anyways see ya all next week and good luck.