GDT RAMS @ Texans.. Time to eat some beef.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
We looked that good
They tore us up with the run but we played everything else very well
how about our run game?
Stacy was a beast breaking tackles and making yardage on his own.
I've gone from thinking Stacy was eh to thinking he is our medicine at rb
so, do u think we've finally sorted out our rb pecking order?
Hell yea Stacy is our starter bar none not even a question

IMO it should be
Stacey
Drich
Cunningham
Pead

Yep. Stacy has emerged in a big way. He's playing great football right now.
Holy shit Jrry did we just agree on something lol jk

had

Rookie
Man I picked a bad day to stay away from the game. Question for anyone -- did Saffold play at all?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
had said:
Man I picked a bad day to stay away from the game. Question for anyone -- did Saffold play at all?

Saffold was inactive.

A55VA6

Legend
I thought the offensive line did a pretty good job today too. Barksdale continues to be pretty solid.

Side note, I believe Rodger Saffold will play next week. He posted on instagram "10/20/13" LEGGO #sorry4thewait

RamzFanz

Damnit
Big win and it wasn't ugly. Well earned Rams!

Play that way in Carolina and a win is very possible!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A55VA6 said:
I thought the offensive line did a pretty good job today too. Barksdale continues to be pretty solid.

Side note, I believe Rodger Saffold will play next week. He posted on instagram "10/20/13" LEGGO #sorry4thewait

I dunno. The OL played great today...is it worth messing with the continuity to reinsert Saffold?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
jrry32 said:
A55VA6 said:

I dunno. The OL played great today...is it worth messing with the continuity to reinsert Saffold?
I hear ya.

Graphicker

Starter
Stacy Repays the Rams’ Faith

Third-round rookie Zac Stacy (+2.3) has certainly looked the part of a starting running back in his two games with extensive action this season. One might expect the 5-foot-8 runner to be a little lacking between the tackles, but in fact that’s exactly where he’s at this most dangerous. Stacy does a good job finding small creases and has impressive power for his stature, consistently generating yards after contact — 54 of his 79 yards came after he was met by a defender, a very good total. Stacy also forced six missed tackles on just 18 carries. It was a quiet day for the Vanderbilt product in the receiving game with two catches on two targets for 11 yards, but he’ll be pleased the same was true for him in pass protection where he was perfect in seven blocks.

Iron Lion

Starter
Wow guys, your Rams kind played with the energy of a home team. I'm glad you exposed this team to be the Arian Fraudsters that they are. Well, Foster actually had a good day gashing the defense although it never resulted in points.

I've always felt that Foster is a fraud because he's hailed as one of teh best RBs in the league... yet he can never break a tackle. Literally never. I saw one play last year, 3rd & 1, a Jaguar linebacker hit Foster a half yard behind the scrimmage, there was no one else and it was just them in space, and the LB was stood up straight and he still drove Foster backwards.

Anyways congratz on the win, you inflicted a loss on them that they won't forget... the Texans could go 6-10 and they'd still be pointing to this game as the one that sticks out.

Also, I have a question... I don't remember which game it was - I think it was the Rams @ Texans but not sure - but there was a game where the announcers kept going on and on about Josh Freeman, and I was like "WTF?" And it wasn't a Bucs or Vikes game either. Was weird.

Anyways see ya all next week and good luck.