GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know its tough for the hags to win this. But I keep thinking how GB got that hail mary when it looked like the game was over. I take nothing for granted until its officially over.

FRO

Legend
If we lose this game i don't know what I'll do. Hang onto the kick.

jap

Legend
I'm still disgusted we lost to the Cards. A win against 'Frisco next weekend would give us a 5-1 ledger against the Wild, Wild NFC West!

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
Hey 12,

No matter how much you scream "SEA...HAGS"...you still suck.

In this case, denial is a beautiful thing.

FRO

Legend
I don't want to hear the Seahawks fans whine about injuries or dirty play. We are just as, if not more, injured and I didn't see one dirty play.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't want to hear the Seahawks fans whine about injuries or dirty play. We are just as, if not more, injured and I didn't see one dirty play.
They will whine about the fumble recoveries for sure. But we dominated for most of the game. Give credit where credit is due.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whew, its over. We sweep the hags. Yeah, I know they're going to the playoffs and we're not. But we knocked them off that perch a notch. Now they'll likely have to play at GB or Minn. Which is tougher than Washington, NY or Philly. We could have a non losing season for the first time.

For those who think we should be losing for higher picks, I say thats a bunch of crap. They had plenty of high picks and it hasn't transformed them into a winner yet. I'd rather feel good about more wins at this point. A win like this just puts me in a better mood for the week. The whiners are next and we have a chance to sweep them and hags in the same season.