GDT: Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't remember the last time I've been this disappointed in this team...This has been a pitiful effort in every possible aspect of football...They couldn't even get into OT after the gift missed FG...Fucking ridiculous...One game doesn't make or break a guy, but Keenum was so bad that he almost made Foles look great...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Athos

Legend
So the verdict today is:

4 years in and we have no real:

QB
WR
LT
HC
OC

Lotta of blackholes for this suckfest.

mst1981

Rookie
Awful, awful, awful. Too reliant on the defense. Terrible play calling on offense. Same old Rams.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I try not to get too excited one way or another immediately after a game, but that fucking sucked.
No excuse for that kind of performance.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Might be the most embarrassing loss I've ever seen.
Haven't been this pissed in years.

Bring on the vent thread.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So would Foles have done any better? I have no idea. All I know is they need a quarterback and that quarterback is not on the roster.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
What a disappointment this team is. I'll keep watching no matter what -- but boy that was tough to watch.

Athos

Legend
And this is the LAST fucking game I watch this year. And I'm seriously serious this time. I'm done.

I'll talk draft. That's it. Not wasting another fucking second watching this shit-show backpedal in reverse. We are fucking WORSE than we were in 2012. WORSE!

WORSE!