GDT: Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's Game Day!!

cropped_GettyImages-485759102.jpg

slp20110925108.jpg

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on, guys... Let's win this frigging game!

FarUltimateBirdofparadise.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Let's get this party started. As I posted in powah thread, this will be my 1st Sunday of not having to worry about going into work tonight. My 1st day of a full slate of football this season (expect for going to home opener/ROD gathering for Thordaddy). I'm considering this good karma for our Rams. :cool: Cheers to all of ROD! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ramsbudlight.jpg

(I'm use to cracking a beer right now being on the night shift. It's difficult not to. Somebody can twist my arm... lolol)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please can West Ham win at Sp*rs and the Rams beat the Ravens. Would be a perfect day for me.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
WHOO!! Let's do it!!

My opening thought is it stinks we may be starting perhaps our best QB today under the poorest OL combination we've seen all year. Tim Barnes is even banged up but may play.

Right now Donnal and Wichman are entrenched starters for the foreseeable future. Wonder if Battle can play RT. Don't see why Rhaney wouldn't start today. The guy layed great blocks on screen passes during Preseason.

lockdnram21

Legend
WHOO!! Let's do it!!

My opening thought is it stinks we may be starting perhaps our best QB today under the poorest OL combination we've seen all year. Tim Barnes is even banged up but may play.

Right now Donnal and Wichman are entrenched starters for the foreseeable future. Wonder if Battle can play RT. Don't see why Rhaney wouldn't start today. The guy layed great blocks on screen passes during Preseason.
Hopefully Donnal can come in for Havenstein like Barks did for Saffold.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Can't help but get excited for my Rams every week. It's in the blood. Let's go baby!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just received this Personal message From Chris Long, to everyone at ROD, about Todays Game ...

Chris 2015.jpg

" DON'T WORRY GANG, WE GOT THIS!!"

guarantee.jpg

fe7eb297300264f2952d52f85cd1a0e1.jpg

..." We Got our Groove Back! " Quinn added to the message!!

And Donald added ...
exaVP3j.jpg

OF course ....

Story teller.jpg

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Ram65

Legend
Seems like a different team playing today, except for the horns on the helmets! Case Keenum should be on the move more. Some nice draws to Gurley after getting Case comfortable with some easy rollout passes. Rams OC needs to shack things up today.

Go Rams!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Seems like a different team playing today, except for the horns on the helmets! Case Keenum should be on the move more. Some nice draws to Gurley after getting Case comfortable with some easy rollout passes. Rams OC needs to shack things up today.

Go Rams!!!!

Good to see you on board here @Ram65 . It's been awhile my friend. I've not been on here much since my new work schedule. Be sure and check out the chat room if you haven't already. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
A good interview with Case.. Prolly has been posted, but hey, it's game day.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Already up and getting ready for the game (only 9:00 am here in Texas).

In other news, the game is on FOX which means I'll have a list of VLC streams for those of us not showing the game in our market.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Already up and getting ready for the game (only 9:00 am here in Texas).

In other news, the game is on FOX which means I'll have a list of VLC streams for those of us not showing the game in our market.

That was the first thing I checked for when I saw that once again I would not get the game on tv, glad to see fox.

jap

Legend
I am looking forward to seeing the Horns make an emphatic statement after the embarrassment last weekend---especially the defensive unit! There's an awful lot of pride on that side of the rock.

Case should provide Wes, Quickie, and Kenny opportunities to strut their stuff. Cookie better get his head screwed on right because he can be such a difference maker with an accurate QB at the helm. If Case is spreading the rock around well, the Express! will be rumbling through the Ravens' D like a runaway freight train, and Tavon should be flashing as fast as lightning bolts all over the field.

Johnny Hekker gotta keep on playing like a punter par excellence to push the Ravens deep, and Turbo Leg Greg gotta get consistent because each successive game increases in importance from here on out. I want to see the Rams win decisively today, but you never know when it may all come down to a Turbo boot.