GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Without AD Rams can't get pressure. He will need help next year. The defensive line and offensive line need great improvement next year.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
We could of thrown the game for all we know. McVay would give Staley the win for stat purposes since they are going to the playoffs. This game was not that serious it was too late for us.
Those are not decisions I'd be willing to make when someone else is signing my million dollar checks, but that's just me...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Those are not decisions I'd be willing to make when someone else is signing my million dollar checks, but that's just me...
Anyone can have their views or beliefs on what they witnessed, but I saw this as simply an exhibition game and we prepared the Chargers for whats to come. We came out the gate strong, but obviously fizzed out as the game went on. And I am sure since the Squatters owe us rent the proceeds will be going to Kroenke and the Rams regardless.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whatever happens this drive, the Raiders need at least a field goal. If they don't get at least that I don't see them keeping the whiners out of field goal range. Expecting another miss would be asking too much.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Instead a pick and run into the redzone. Game over. Whiners get away with one.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We know who the football gods prefer. Purdy gets away with a floater. Stidham doesn't.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So what if I see it different. I don't think I deserve your snarky comments or your little emoji's over it.
I didn’t like you implying that people here were dumb enough not to realize that you need good run blocking for a runningback to succeed. Most posters here are well informed. It’s the smartest group of Rams fans I’ve found on the web.

Nobody wanted to get rid of Akers before McBay said he needs to be more urgent and Jourdan Rodrigue reported his lack of preseason practice being suspect.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone can have their views or beliefs on what they witnessed, but I saw this as simply an exhibition game and we prepared the Chargers for whats to come. We came out the gate strong, but obviously fizzed out as the game went on. And I am sure since the Squatters owe us rent the proceeds will be going to Kroenke and the Rams regardless.
Yeah the Rams had a good gameplan (keeping it balanced and McVay did a good job with calls) but the Chargers just waited for us to need to throw the ball and it was over. No way we were going to beat them through the air. If our defense had put up a great game maybe we could have worn them down but it is what it is. We were outgunned badly.

Chargers front will get trucked in the playoffs.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I didn’t like you implying that people here were dumb enough not to realize that you need good run blocking for a runningback to succeed. Most posters here are well informed. It’s the smartest group of Rams fans I’ve found on the web.

Nobody wanted to get rid of Akers before McBay said he needs to be more urgent and Jourdan Rodrigue reported his lack of preseason practice being suspect.
I could see how someone might take what I posted as an insult and that I'm calling them dumb after rereading it. For that I do apologize.