GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm so hot right now...my mindset is to blow up the whole offense...so I'm gonna go cool off...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We deserve to lose and Fisher deserves to lose his job. Horrible execution on defense and horrible play calling for offense.
How. Lol it was a blocked field goal that lost us the game Kendricks couldn't block his man. The announcers was loving the play call hell everybody was always complaining about not using the middle of the field well we did that. A lot of knee jerk reactions really play call was fine Maurice Alexander just needs more time he always flashes but just like last week he always messes up too, we didn't have Gurley, or TJ Macdonald

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
After four years Fisher is 27-36-1.
Why should we keep this ass-clown?
All those losing years in Tennessee and they thought this jerk-off would get better results in St. Louis? What a damn joke. And the defense sure came through in the clutch.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
implosion-o.gif

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeff Fisher is a loser. That drive is the perfect example of why. freak him.
Lol Mason already fumbled once him and Benny likes to fumble the ball what if there is an interception or somebody else gets hurt in a MEANINGLESS game the field goal was the right choice it's a shame the coach gets blamed when it's the players that failed to execute not 1 of you mention how Kendricks just absolutely missed his damn block

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm embarrassed, too. Finish strong finish like one would coach and play, guess not, again.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still a Ram fan.
been awhile since saying that really meant all that much in the past decade or so. hope by moving up spots in the draft they can pick a useful player they may not have had the chance for. AND hopefully that player doesnt wow fisher with his athleticism, with little attention to said players' football skills.

jap

Legend
Well, one thing about this crappy season: we know we need an effective O. Our D and special teams are playoff caliber, especially when they are healthy, but we need a signal caller who can perform consistently well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol Mason already fumbled once him and Benny likes to fumble the ball what if there is an interception or somebody else gets hurt in a MEANINGLESS game the field goal was the right choice it's a shame the coach gets blamed when it's the players that failed to execute not 1 of you mention how Kendricks just absolutely missed his damn block

What if there's an interception? We get the same fucking result. You don't play pussy ball. You man the fuck up and go for the fucking TD. That way, you don't have an injured fucking kicker that has been inconsistent as fuck attempting a long FG for the game.

It's a shame people continue to make excuses for the same fucking incompetence. I already posted the numbers in another thread. Fisher refuses to pass when he has the lead. He plays not to fucking lose. And that mindset has cost us a number of games. You might be okay with mediocrity but I am not.

Alan

Legend
Force16X looking on the bright side:
been awhile since saying that really meant all that much in the past decade or so. hope by moving up spots in the draft they can pick a useful player they may not have had the chance for. AND hopefully that player doesnt wow fisher with his athleticism, with little attention to said players' football skills.
I have the same fear!:LOL:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We've all got at least one more season of this shit to look forward to. Yay.

Fuck me. 8 straight seasons of head coaches sitting on leads and allowing opposing teams win.