GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Fire Fisher.

Possibly Williams as well if he can't figure out how to defend a damn screen pass...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fucking Rams
Fuck you Fisher!!!!

I am on testing up here I am so fucking pissed - my wide saw me throw myself to the floor like a child

FUCK YOU FISHER

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its only fitting they couldn't get up for a game that woulda given us our first non losing season in 9 years. 4 straight losing seasons for Fisher and his job is safe. Some people compare it to Marvin Lewis but it ain't close. Lewis avoided that many losing seasons and got them to the playoffs. Matter of fact, I'm beginning to think 4 straight years of ineptitude and job security is unprecedented.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I think we need to be looking at a new kicker, too. Who here has been comfortable with GZ the last 12 weeks?

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Is it even worth having a vent thread? This game was the perfect ending for this season, summed it up exactly.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Another fucking losing season couldn't even have one .500 season, seriously fuck this team for getting my hopes up once again...

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Athos

Legend
LMFAO!

There it is gents. What happens when your shit ass offense is all about that FG. Shit happens. Blocks happen. Muffs happen.

Without Todd, we can't score TDs. Sure as fuck can't score TDs through the air.

And once again, even mediocre 8-8 falls slips through the fingertips.

God this fucking team.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Today the Rams were......

Out prepared.
Out played.
Out coached.
Out executed.
Played undisciplined.
Unfocused.
On both sides of the ball.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Fitting end to a really f*cked up season! Typical Fisher team! Time for him to go along with some others!

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
We deserve to lose and Fisher deserves to lose his job. Horrible execution on defense and horrible play calling for offense. The Rams are fucking gutless. Every play is safety first. As long as Fisher is the coach this team will never be better than a .500 team. Where's lard-ass Martz when you need him?

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Getting shut out in the second half and overtime?

No, I am not surprised.